Respected Contributor

Donkey Milk is really selling !

33 thousand , i find it such a turn off , i know goat milk is a big seller also , i have no desire to put an animal by product on my skin . I know i am probably in the minority here.

Honored Contributor

Re: Donkey Milk is really selling !

Donkey milk is not a selling point for me. PASS!

Respected Contributor

I just thought it would never sell that much , i know it is lower price point , but some TSV's are lucky to sell 10 thousand.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa   not in the minority with me.....animal milk is made for animal babies.   That means cows, goats, donkeys, etc.

Honored Contributor

Milk has a lot going for it.  But I'm pretty much a cow milk person.  Donkey?  Why?  Goats smell worse than about anything I can think of so that's out for me too. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm not buying it. But if I had to choose between donkey milk and snail slime, I'd go with the donkey milk.

Valued Contributor

Sounds disgusting

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

Lots and lots of beauty products with animal by-products in them.

Common animal-derived ingredients found in beauty products include honey, beeswax, lanolin (wool grease), squalene (shark liver oil), carmine (crushed-up beetles), gelatin (cow or pig bones, tendons or ligaments), allantoin (cow urine), ambergris (whale vomit) and placenta (sheep organs)

Honored Contributor

@Caffeina 

But if I had to choose between donkey milk and snail slime, I'd go with the donkey milk.

Not me.  I'd rather put something that is gross ON my face (and do) than ingest it Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

And there is an ever-growing population that don't use products with those ingredients. As I researched and became more knowledgeable of the cruelty of many of these ingredients and great, vegan alternatives, I switched over as many do.