Honored Contributor

Re: Don't like the feel of anything on my face at night, but.....

[ Edited ]

On my nights off from my Retin-A I use a moisturizing mist made up of rosewater and green tea extract (10%). The green tea extract contains glycerin which is very moisturizing on my my skin. Glycerin is not an oil but a water-based liquid made from plants. The mist is light and I don't feel that it's on.

Valued Contributor

@AngelPuppy1

Good morning :Even at 54 I still have oily acne prone skin , so I need light products all year round . I love Devita Hyaluronic SeruGel . It is very light between a serum and a gel .It has wonderful ingredients of Aloe , Hylaluronic Acid ( 65%) and grapeseed extract . It is so light I wear it alone morning and night .

Respected Contributor

The best! Feels great and smells wonderful....also works! The best I've ever found. I use night and day. A great base for makeup too.

Image result for acure night cream

Respected Contributor

Algenist  serum absorbs immediately, no scent, non greasy and wonderful for skin.

QVC has large 6 oz size for $130, it lasts at least 8-9 months, this is a great price.

Of course you might not want such a large size until you try it, but you can use QVC's 30 day return policy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1

I like the nothing on my skin feeling, too!

However .....  some nights I cleanse and then apply the best serum I've found .... Boots No7 Intense Advanced Serum.  Goes on like velvet and absorbs right in.  There are different versions of Boots serums, but the Intense Advanced is the best.  Costs about $30 at Ulta, and lasts a long time. 

(For anyone that doesn't know, Boots No7 is a very popular brand in England ...  and this serum has the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval here in the U.S., which is not easy to achieve!)

Related image

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1

Neutrogena Naturals

Not tested on animals,light,not greasy,pure natural  ingredients. <3

Esteemed Contributor

I have very sensitive, fair skin with a ton of issues and allergies. I use Dr.Dense skincare products. They work for me and give me results. If you want one product that absorbs quickly and still feels like your sking then I would recomend the Hydroshield serum. It is not greasy but feels like nothing. You only need a few drops for your enite face /neck. It works for me. Hope you have the same results.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1,

Paula's Choice Resist Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner

Earth Science Aloe Vera Complexion Toner & Freshener

Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence

Mad Hippie Hydrating Nutrient Mist

Mizon All in One Snail Repair Cream (this has a light watery-gel texture and dries down completely with no sticky, greasy film). 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Agree, @AngelPuppy1. Love the feeling of clean skin and especially at bedtime when I enjoy the softness of the pillowcase against it. 

I have naturally dry skin but have found that applying skin care in the morning is effective enough.

Respected Contributor

I use serums (Isomers), and rarely add a moisturizer, except under my eyes during the day.  I do live in a warm, humid climate.  I'm sure I'd need some extra help if I lived further north!

There are products that are light, and that absorb quickly.  I use coconut oil on my hands and legs.  It works in quickly, and leaves my skin soft.  I don't know that I'd use it on my face, though.