Honored Contributor

Re: Don't know anything about Beekman

@nyc1  And the other thing.......this is just me......but when I saw the guy on the HSN set, sitting in a bathtub full of goats milk, with no shirt on (assume he had pants on), holding a live goat with him in the bathtub.....well, I just turned the channel. Now, any time I see their faces, all I think of is the scene of him in the bathtub with the goat. Ug!

Respected Contributor

They’re doing the same old boring thing Philosophy does with the soap suds.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler  yep...  I'm not a huge fan of the "neighbor" shtick and the routines.   I do love their bar soap.  My favorite scents are Fresh Air, White Water, Honey & Orange Blossom and the Apricot & HOney Tea.  They normally offer the huge bars but sometimes during the year they do offer the palm size.  The bars last forever!

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 Oh, that's another thing! Smiley LOL The "howdy neighbor" thing. 

I am happy that they are doing well, as I do for any people who help their neighbor and in this case allowed the goats be moved onto their property, and then built a seemingly prosperous business. More power to them.

Also, I am happy that you and others enjoy their products. If I purchased something else from them, I would probably be perfectly happy with it. Heart

Super Contributor

I've never seen the Beekman Boys before, so I don't know who is who. 

The shorter dark haired one constantly interrupts the taller one and won't let him finish a thought. Between that and the 'neighbor' thing, I had to change the channel.

Honored Contributor

@donovan 

fyi:  Josh the taller one tries to get Brent the shorter one to "stop" talking but I've yet to see it😉

Brent is the talker of the duo but then again he is always reminding us the "neighbor" thing ...although drives me a little crazy they both are extremely knowledgeable in their field.  

Dr. Josh know so much about different facets of skin & aging.  More importantly, the properties of other skincare lines & what they contain.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

I have the facial bars & use to take my makeup off w/the wipes.

Although, I think it must have the same properties as PURE bars because I use it in shower everyday & wash my face too.  I don't see any real difference just smaller square bars. 

I only use pure as the scented ones are much too scented for me but could make good drawer sachets & that's when they are wrapped😉

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom 

Im not who you directed the "scent" ? to but I will tell you as one who is extremely allergic to perfumes, candles or anything else scented Beekman scented products are highly scented!

I had ordered a soap selection which came with a "flower market" soap I gave it away ...had on my bureau and fragranced my whole room unopened!

Ifyour son has skin issues I'd suggest only PURE products.  I sent to my DIL as my young gd was having lots of skin issues -- within a week she started using pure & her skin is no longer itchy, red, scratchy but soft and cuddly😊

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom  I purchase the unscented ( Pure) for him as well as for the family. There are some older scents (occasionally brought out in small bars) that I buy because the scents are very fresh and clean. The scents offered now are, for us, a bit too much. After the Sun Aloe and Lavender is super hydrating and works well for him (us). Fresh Air has a lemon scent that is very light. Other than that, we find the scents offered currently a bit too much. Oh, Honey and Almond is great as well; does NOT aggravate his eczema . HTH!! : )

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 @SahmIam thank you both for your responses. I may get the TSV and use the fragrance free bar on him and try the others on me.