Respected Contributor

Re: Don't forget Beekman is on tommorrow, Thursday & Friday

I have plenty of products and expect a summer auto deliver soon too. Will probably sit this one out. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I'm sitting out this visit.  I've scheduled one of the summer installments of the seasonal TTV A/D to ship this month, just a few days from now actually.  Keeping my fingers crossed that it will.  

Can you tell me which fragrance we get in the next kit when you receive it & what you think? I just checked & it shows it will ship 6-17-16 so I guess I can wait. I don't really need it right now.

I was hoping they would offer a set of their new room/linen fragrances for a good price. They are $20 each on the Beekman site.

Honored Contributor

@Pa2Fl wrote:

Tommorow & Friday Beekman 1802.  The TS looks great. Sorry I don't know how to show you it but, it is the 7pc Pure Goat Milk Collection W/ caddy. I think it will be 59 something, It's showing 75 now. Has anyone bought these products? Would love to hear what you thought of them. Thank you.

Hello, I did not order the TS, but I did order the set of 3 body washes.  I love the soap so I thought I would try different fragrances.  They are 17 oz ea.  I pay over $30.00 for philosphy at Saphora for the same size.  I am hoping I like the Beekmans body washes.  This product does not have Goats Milk.  They disclose this during the presentation.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I'm sitting out this visit.  I've scheduled one of the summer installments of the seasonal TTV A/D to ship this month, just a few days from now actually.  Keeping my fingers crossed that it will.  

Can you tell me which fragrance we get in the next kit when you receive it & what you think? I just checked & it shows it will ship 6-17-16 so I guess I can wait. I don't really need it right now.

I was hoping they would offer a set of their new room/linen fragrances for a good price. They are $20 each on the Beekman site.

@Nightowlz  Technically, I could wait too but I wanted the Honeysuckle set for a trip DH and I are taking the beginning of next month.  I ordered two of the TTV's, but only bumped one.  Yes, I will let you know what I think of the scent once it arrives.  I'm really hoping it will ship early.  In a prior thread, someone posted that Evine isn't shipping in advance so I guess I'll find out soon enough.

AUTO DELIVERY SHIPMENTS & SCENTS:

• Aloe & Iris (All year round, great for Spring) - Scented with notes of fresh aloe and blooming iris, with a hint of baie rose and patchouli
  • Honeysuckle & Moss (Summer) - Scented with notes of honeysuckle, cyclamen, jasmine and a base of fresh moss
  • Sweet Autumn Clematis (Fall) - Scented with notes of sweet clematis, citrus, patchouli and golden amber
  • Linden (Winter) - Scented with linden blossoms, lotus and water orchid, with a soft base of amber
Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Pa2Fl wrote:

Tommorow & Friday Beekman 1802.  The TS looks great. Sorry I don't know how to show you it but, it is the 7pc Pure Goat Milk Collection W/ caddy. I think it will be 59 something, It's showing 75 now. Has anyone bought these products? Would love to hear what you thought of them. Thank you.

Hello, I did not order the TS, but I did order the set of 3 body washes.  I love the soap so I thought I would try different fragrances.  They are 17 oz ea.  I pay over $30.00 for philosphy at Saphora for the same size.  I am hoping I like the Beekmans body washes.  This product does not have Goats Milk.  They disclose this during the presentation.

The body washes hardly suds at all. I find I use more of it then necessary but feel I need it to get clean. I don't get many uses per bottle so for me it's not worth the price. I won't be buying the body washes. On the other hand I love their hand washes. They last a long time since I'm the only one using them.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Nightowlz  Technically, I could wait too but I wanted the Honeysuckle set for a trip DH and I are taking the beginning of next month.  I ordered two of the TTV's, but only bumped one.  Yes, I will let you know what I think of the scent once it arrives.  I'm really hoping it will ship early.  In a prior thread, someone posted that Evine isn't shipping in advance so I guess I'll find out soon enough.

AUTO DELIVERY SHIPMENTS & SCENTS:

• Aloe & Iris (All year round, great for Spring) - Scented with notes of fresh aloe and blooming iris, with a hint of baie rose and patchouli
  • Honeysuckle & Moss (Summer) - Scented with notes of honeysuckle, cyclamen, jasmine and a base of fresh moss
  • Sweet Autumn Clematis (Fall) - Scented with notes of sweet clematis, citrus, patchouli and golden amber
  • Linden (Winter) - Scented with linden blossoms, lotus and water orchid, with a soft base of amber

Ok. Thx. I'm sure I will love the honeysuckle. Not so sure about the next 2 kits.

Honored Contributor

Anyone who could sit and listen to those goofy brothers + braying goats + Allison Wagoner for more than 2 mins., deserves a reward.  I find the idea of washing with a goat milk product very repulsive.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Anyone who could sit and listen to those goofy brothers + braying goats + Allison Wagoner for more than 2 mins., deserves a reward.  I find the idea of washing with a goat milk product very repulsive.

@Kachina624  Um, they aren't brothers, they're a couple.  As for the rest, you're entitled to your opinion, why muddy up a nice thread with your disdain?

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  Um, they aren't brothers, they're a couple.  As for the rest, you're entitled to your opinion, why muddy up a nice thread with your disdain?

@JeanLouiseFinch  I believe I'm just as entitled to my opinion as you are to yours.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  I believe I'm just as entitled to my opinion as you are to yours.

Ummmm, didn't I say that?  (scratching my head)