Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

I'd love to see what Dolly looks like in "normal" makeup and hair.  

I didn't know Ree Drummond had a contract with DH.  I guess it ran out?

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@beach-mom 

I'd love to see what Dolly looks like in "normal" makeup and hair.  

I didn't know Ree Drummond had a contract with DH.  I guess it ran out?

@monicakm - I would too! I don't think Ree has a contract with them- I was being sarcastic! I meant she might decide she likes this baking with DH thing too!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

I used to love watching her show with my grandson.  He is now 15 and a chef in training.  He makes up his own recipes and cooks for the family.  I haven't heard the whole story yet but apparently he recently made something for the family dinner that was so good his dad asked him how he made it/what was in it.  He wouldn't tell him.  Dad had to pull out the "dad card" and pull rank before Thatcher finally told him.  He's moved on from Pioneer Woman to Gordon Ramsey Smiley Surprised  He's been cooking and creating dishes for us since he was 4-5.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@beach-mom 

I used to love watching her show with my grandson.  He is now 15 and a chef in training.  He makes up his own recipes and cooks for the family.  I haven't heard the whole story yet but apparently he recently made something for the family dinner that was so good his dad asked him how he made it/what was in it.  He wouldn't tell him.  Dad had to pull out the "dad card" and pull rank before Thatcher finally told him.  He's moved on from Pioneer Woman to Gordon Ramsey Smiley Surprised  He's been cooking and creating dishes for us since he was 4-5.  

@monicakm - You are so blessed to have him as your own personal chef! And how wonderful he's always been interested in cooking. Gordon Ramsey is a good chef mentor for him. Our good friends' son was like your grandson. After high school he went to Johnson and Wales University in Rhode Island. When he graduated he interned in Williamsburg, and is now a sous chef there. Your grandson might want to check out that school. You never know!  Smiley Wink