Respected Contributor

Re: Dolly parton Smokey Mountain Eau de perfum on Hsn

The sample set I ordered contains...

Smoky Mountain: A floral woody scent with notes of Tiger Orchid, Warm Tonka and Cashmere Woods

Early Morning Breeze: A floral scent, with notes of Jasmine Sambac, Orange Flower and Sandalwood

Dancing Fireflies: A citrus scent with notes of Pink Apple, Pink Peony and Pink Musks

Tennessee Sunset: A floral gourmand scent, with notes of Honeysuckle, Vanilla Orchid and Warm Musks

Honored Contributor

I heard that Dolly is coming out with a rock-n-roll album and it was her husband's idea. She was inducted into the rock-n-roll hall of fame. I don't understand that since she's country. That's my news brief for the rest of the year lol I won't listen to the news because of all the bad/sad and horrifying stories. I was at my parent's yesterday and saw the story about Dolly. I wish they'd watch something else other than Fox News 24/7.

Looks like it's safe to come back after yesterday's vile post. Yikes! But if this message takes multiple tries to post, I don't know if it's worth the hassle. I think my blood pressure goes up when I have to try umpteen times to post a message.

You guys would have laughed at me yesterday. Someone wasn't thinking when she put on Fenty's Diamond Bomb as a highlighter. When I wear it, it goes on my arms and decolletage. And to make matters worse, I wore Colourpop's Frog eyeshadow. I was one glittery (not shimmery) mess! But, I didn't mind. I wasn't going anywhere other than the assisted living facility so I didn't have to be an adult and glitter makes me happy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I promise I used paragraphs!

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakmwrote:

@monicakm

I have noticed if you use a period in-between paragraphs, you don't get the error message.

For example this paragraph.

And this one.

There were multiple vile posts yesterday. If one was directed at you, it was pulled quickly, thank goodness.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I also love Dolly. I don't like perfume so I would never buy hers, but she did say before the Pandemic she was coming out with makeup and wigs, but I don't know if she is still going to do that.

Regular Contributor

In addition to her plastic surgeon I would love to know what she does to stay so thin! I really don't think she exercises but whatever she's doing I'll do that! lol

Respected Contributor

I saw her years ago in a Christmas parade in Pigeon Forge and could not believe how tiny she was.  Not just thin but very petite and small boned like a doll.  It was shocking because on TV and stage she is such a big presence.  My favorite place is the smoky mountains so I bought her parfum.  It will be interesting to see review of it on here.  Please post reviews.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Try hitting the return key twice. 

Respected Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

@kitcat51wrote:

@silkykwrote:

A few days ago I saw an ad for Dolly's perfume but it had 4 different fragrances (all mountain themes) as small testers in a set. Has anyone else seen this? I can't find it anywhere and It sounded nice. TIA!

Scent Beauty has a set of 4 called Dolly Front Porch Discovery Sampler Set $29.95 & Walmart has a set of Dolly 4pc body spray $15.00...not sure if either are what you're looking for @silkyk

Thank you so much! I just ordered the Front Porch Sampler set from Scent Beauty. Just what I was looking for. Again thanks!

TY to @silkyk & @kitcat51 for your info I ordered the sampler to divide up and place in presents and the 8 oz. Smoky Mountain body spray for myself to try . The body sprays are not overwhelming to me(which is what I look for). I found them all pleasant. They were delivered fast also. 

The sampler sizes are generous 4 oz. size with lovely butterflies decorating bottles. 

Respected Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

I'd like to know who her plastic surgeon is because for 76 years old she looks incredible! It's obvious she's had work, but she still looks like herself unlike so many other celebrities who get work done. Joan Rivers always looked too too.

Very sad that so many women feel the need to get plastic surgery in this country.  The obsession with youth needs to stop.  In India, the eldery are revered and treated with dignity and respect but in America we are pushed aside and considered useless. I blame the media for perpetuating this culture.