Esteemed Contributor

Dolly parton Smokey Mountain Eau de perfum on Hsn

Is this the same one she sold on QVC a few years ago? I can,t find my order. QVC doesn,t list all my orders.

Valued Contributor

Re: Dolly parton Smokey Mountain Eau de perfum on Hsn

No. This one has just been released. I decided to try it. Always love a new fragrance, it's cruelty-free, and Dolly is SUCH a kind and generous person, I'm glad to invest in something connected to her.
Respected Contributor

A few days ago I saw an ad for Dolly's perfume but it had 4 different fragrances (all mountain themes) as small testers in a set. Has anyone else seen this? I can't find it anywhere and It sounded nice. TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

@guatmum

No. This one has just been released. I decided to try it. Always love a new fragrance, it's cruelty-free, and Dolly is SUCH a kind and generous person, I'm glad to invest in something connected to her.

Thank you. They are now showing the one. "A scent from above".

I also love her , such a beautiful person inside and out.

Esteemed Contributor

@guatmumwrote:

ITA....Dolly Parton is an amazing women with such a kind heart. She is inspirational in how she lives her life with kindness, humor and love.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

I'd like to know who her plastic surgeon is because for 76 years old she looks incredible! It's obvious she's had work, but she still looks like herself unlike so many other celebrities who get work done. Joan Rivers always looked too too.

Respected Contributor

@silkykwrote:

A few days ago I saw an ad for Dolly's perfume but it had 4 different fragrances (all mountain themes) as small testers in a set. Has anyone else seen this? I can't find it anywhere and It sounded nice. TIA!

Scent Beauty has a set of 4 called Dolly Front Porch Discovery Sampler Set $29.95 & Walmart has a set of Dolly 4pc body spray $15.00...not sure if either are what you're looking for @silkyk

Honored Contributor

She cracked me up when being interviewed by the host. She said "Lord knows everyone probably wants to PUKE if they hear my name again.

Respected Contributor

@kitcat51wrote:

@silkykwrote:

Scent Beauty has a set of 4 called Dolly Front Porch Discovery Sampler Set $29.95 & Walmart has a set of Dolly 4pc body spray $15.00...not sure if either are what you're looking for @silkyk

Thank you so much! I just ordered the Front Porch Sampler set from Scent Beauty. Just what I was looking for. Again thanks!

Honored Contributor

Does this sample set contain the original one she had out with the butterfly accent? Just curious?? I had wanted to try it but never did. This would be a good way to try several at one time for not much money.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin