Super Contributor

Re: Dolly Parton To Be On HSN

[ Edited ]

Love Dolly and I am not even into Country Music.  However these fragrances seem to show up everywhere.  At least Dolly offers a sample.  When I see a celeb pushing a scent on any of the shopping channels it just doesn't interest me as 1) I don't wear fragrance as much as I used to and 2) without samples the only way to really know the scent is to try and risk a return, which I hate.  They can talk about hints and notes all they want it goes over my head LOL

Honored Contributor

I am thinking it will be louder than I like but am interested to see reviews.

My go-to summer scents are L'Occitane Citrus or Verbena scents, and Jo Malone (I love those little travel size boxes with several scents), and Trish McEvoy No. 9 that smells like Falling Love used to smell at it's best. 

Super Contributor

It would be nice if they would give you a sample in your order, I never get samples. Has anyone got any?

Trusted Contributor

I love Dolly. I look forward to seeing her on HSN.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I didn't care for the fragrance when many of us tried it when it was first announced but I DO love Dolly and (TN and WV) so I hope to remember to watch her Smiley Happy

@monicakm Can you describe the fragrance? TIA

Honored Contributor

I doubt I can remember but I THINK it was honeysuckle but don't quote me on that.

Honored Contributor

@ElvisShops wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

I didn't care for the fragrance when many of us tried it when it was first announced but I DO love Dolly and (TN and WV) so I hope to remember to watch her Smiley Happy

@monicakm Can you describe the fragrance? TIA

I ordered it around super bowl time.  It was nice to get a sample for 9.99 however I did not like it and it smelled awful on me.  However just because I did not like it does not mean it is bad.  I wish I could tell you what it smelled like but it did not smell like anything I had tried before.  I do love Dolly parton thoughSmiley Happy  I would try a different one from her if I could get a sample first