Valued Contributor
I’m interested in the concealer, but will wait for some real reviews.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus   I couldn't agree with you more about speeding up the spf drying process when in a rush -  I don't even like to blot throughout the day on the chance that I could be compromising my spf protection.  

I've researched this and I am forever coming up with mixed results.  Some doctors claim the spf is absorbed into the skin so the protection remains and others disagree.  I figure leave well enough alone.  When wearing makeup it is impractical to 'reapply every so many hours'' as many products suggest.

Honored Contributor

I dont feel the price is very good for a TS, barely a $9 price reduction off the the regular price and NO free shipping. What an easy pass!!

Honored Contributor

You don't need to re-apply sunscreen unless you are in water, sweat it off or are in direct sunlight where there is a chemical breakdown of the sunscreen caused by UV from the sun which renders it ineffective. @fitfuninformed 

Pigments from cosmetics interfere with chemical sunscreens causing a molecular change in the structure of the sunscreen molecules. This is one reason to wear a higher SPF than 30 if you wear makeup on top of sunscreen because the makeup will lower the SPF in the sunscreen.

Honored Contributor

I watched about 2 or 3 minutes of this presentation and boy was it ever a hard sell.  I had to change the channel.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Shanus  Thankyou! I will look for that and try it. I never thought of using a gel!

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I watched about 2 or 3 minutes of this presentation and boy was it ever a hard sell.  I had to change the channel.

@Katcat1   TS & TSVs are always like that!! 

Honored Contributor

Doris wears that GILI faux leather jacket every single time she is on HSN.  LOL

This kit is an easy pass for me.  I do not in any way, shape or form need foundation, concealer or blush.  I bought a Doll 10 kit in the spring that was 3 lipsticks and 3 blushes. Those blushes last forever.

I also really hated that mascara.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered during the first presentation and I regret it today.  Cannot cancel now.  I'll have to try it.  Good thing I have until end of January to do a return.  (I didn't enjoy Doris  being so loud and hyper.  I need to quit watching!)

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I ordered during the first presentation and I regret it today.  Cannot cancel now.  I'll have to try it.  Good thing I have until end of January to do a return.  (I didn't enjoy Doris  being so loud and hyper.  I need to quit watching!)

Are you sure you cant cancel, usually with HSN have until midnite to cancel.