Esteemed Contributor

Doll10 New Lipgloss/Lipstick Trio

Just received these a little while ago.  I tried the pink color that Doris put on her own lips, and they're a matt finish. They're not dry when you apply it.  Nice color saturation.  I'm pretty much pleased with these so far.  Will see if it lasts all day tomorrow when I use them.  Right now I like them because they're not thick or sticky just moist and with rich color.  To me they are more of a lipstick then a gloss.  Not a bad product so far.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Doll10 New Lipgloss/Lipstick Trio

[ Edited ]

If this lipstick & gloss item is the one sold with a blush, how did you like that part? Can you describe the color? Thanks

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Just received these a little while ago.  I tried the pink color that Doris put on her own lips, and they're a matt finish. They're not dry when you apply it.  Nice color saturation.  I'm pretty much pleased with these so far.  Will see if it lasts all day tomorrow when I use them.  Right now I like them because they're not thick or sticky just moist and with rich color.  To me they are more of a lipstick then a gloss.  Not a bad product so far.  

@BlingQueen022 these are matte but Doris says they are a lip gloss with the color pay off of a lip stick. Mine look like they should be here tomorrow so I'll post back too.

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022  Good, I ordered them too. Boy you got your's fast or did you order early?

Esteemed Contributor

@SunnyRose wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 these are matte but Doris says they are a lip gloss with the color pay off of a lip stick. Mine look like they should be here tomorrow so I'll post back too.

Hi SunnyRose:

When I first took the doe stick out I thought oh no it looks very dry.  When I applied it on my lips it was wet but to me, I just don't see the lipgloss part of this at all.  I see more of a matte lipstick application.  It doesn't feel dry on the lips though.  It does add nice color.  If you're looking for more of a gloss, I think you'll be disappointed.  Looking forward to your review when you receive yours.