Respected Contributor

I never tried Doll10 products and would like to try an eyeshadow palette. She has several on line here and a new one on HSN. The hosts  never say what the colors are so I don't know if she repeats colors from one palette to the next. The colors look very similar. I like the newer one as it is smaller than the larger palette but the price is the same. On the HSN site. So I don't know which one to order

I really wish these shopping channels would put the names of the shadows and the description of each shadow. I checked out the Doll10 site and she has listed the names and descriptions of each shadow in the smaller palette but the larger palette no descriptions of the colors.

Honored Contributor

Re: Doll10 Eyeshadow Palettes ?

I haven't tried her eyeshadow palettes, I have tried her lipsticks and cream blushes. I find her cosmetics are no better than drugstore brands ( more expensive), I think there are a lot of better eyeshadows out in the marketplace.

Trusted Contributor

Her eyeshadows are the only thing I like in her line.  They go on smoothly, are very pigmented and I find that she does not repeat colors in the palettes.  They also wear all day, don't flake and look great.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cuddlesmama wrote:

I never tried Doll10 products and would like to try an eyeshadow palette. She has several on line here and a new one on HSN. The hosts  never say what the colors are so I don't know if she repeats colors from one palette to the next. The colors look very similar. I like the newer one as it is smaller than the larger palette but the price is the same. On the HSN site. So I don't know which one to order

I really wish these shopping channels would put the names of the shadows and the description of each shadow. I checked out the Doll10 site and she has listed the names and descriptions of each shadow in the smaller palette but the larger palette no descriptions of the colors.

@cuddlesmama  - Hi there! If you are referring to the Pro 3 which was on HSN today, it's not new at all (it's only new on HSN) and she has a much better deal for a much bigger palette on her website now as a kit and you can get $10 off your first order.
I have a palette with blush, highlighter and shadows. The shadows are superb quality - easy to blend and all day wear. I love it!!!! 
Respected Contributor

@KarenaJeannette wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@cuddlesmama  - Hi there! If you are referring to the Pro 3 which was on HSN today, it's not new at all (it's only new on HSN) and she has a much better deal for a much bigger palette on her website now as a kit and you can get $10 off your first order.
I have a palette with blush, highlighter and shadows. The shadows are superb quality - easy to blend and all day wear. I love it!!!! 

Thank you so much for the info. Yes, I was referring to the Pro3 Palette so I appreciate  you info on that. I will check out her website for the larger palette you are talking about. Thanks so much!!