Trusted Contributor

Doll TSV - what do you think?

I was just wondering what everyone who ordered the TSV what you thought of it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Doll TSV - what do you think?

I think there have been a couple lately?  Maybe elaborate which configuration you're looking for info on.

Super Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

I was just wondering what everyone who ordered the TSV what you thought of it.

I really LOVE the foundation, brow, and mascara! Don't love the color of lipstick. I use IT CC and found it makes my wrinkles show after using this, this doesn't make me look so wrinkly! It only takes alittle bit of foundation and complexion is evened out. It really does work on covering red spots.I just wish she would expand the colors- Medium has a little to much something in it for me and light is to light! I just ordered the gel blush that came with the last TSV and I really like it with the gel foundation. 

Honored Contributor

The jury is still out for me.  I made the mistake of ordering the Medium foundation when I normally wear Light since many said it ran light.  Even the Youtube video I watched said it ran light and she put it on her hand next to another Doll 10 foundation in the same shade and it was lighter than that.  It looked really light in the video.  But, it's too dark for me, so I can't get past that to evaluate the finish.  I don't need a lot of coverage, just evening out, and I want it to look like skin.  I did try it mixed with my Armani foundation which is in Light but is a tad too light for me.  It still seemed too dark for my complexion, but later on in the day it seemed just fine.  I didn't really care for applying it with the brush, so I tried it using a beauty blender.  Upon closer inspection I could see uneven application, so I brushed over it with the dry brush and that worked it out better.

The concealer though was perfect.  Now, I don't have dark circles.  I have slight puffiness under the eyes, so I try to hide the shadow, and a slight crease that runs from inner eye corner to middle of my cheek, so I like to lighten that up too.  The color matched the color of the mixed foundations perfectly.  I didn't notice any settling either.  

I actually DID like the lippie.  It was the perfect just slightly pinker than my own lips.  I have an awful time finding lip colors.  The iT Rose lippie that was in the last Illumination kit was basically like putting lip balm on.  I can't even tell I have it on color-wise.  

I haven't tried the eyebrow or mascaras yet as I need to use up what I'm currently using.  I only wear full foundation and eye makeup pretty much on Sundays, so it'll be awhile.

Honored Contributor

From the OP topic, I thought this posting was about "dolls."Image result for dolls  Ok, carry on!  Don't mind me. hidemf3.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I like the foundation and the lip color.

Respected Contributor

I didn't order the TSV, I saw the Doll 10 eyeshadow kit that came with brow gel and mascara.  Colors were suited for your haircolor (I'm brunette) and the price was right so I gave it a try.  The colors are pretty and seem to go on and blend nicely.  Not a huge fan of the brush but I have others so no big deal.  I like the mascara, it goes on nicely and looks natural and doesn't make my eyes look harsh.  I've used the brow gel just because it came with the set, but I'm not really into the whole brow thing.  I've noticed that young girls really know how to do the brows, but I'm not into drawing them on or making them a different shape than my own so brow gel isn't something I'd necessarily order.  So far, I like many of the shadow colors, but some that are in the plum family tend to make me look like I have a black eye.  I'm interested now in the Doll 10 undereye concealer that another poster just commented about.  I've been using the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye for years, but my latest tube seems not as great. 

Occasional Contributor

SO, SO Happy with it!

I think I finally found my holy grail foundation.

Love, the concealer and the brush.

The lipstick is perfect for me, and I ordered another one, same color from another site.

The brow however, is WAY too dark, so not sure how anyone could think it was universal, but if it were the right shade, it would be a great product.

Very happy with this purchase. It's been a long time since I have been this happy with most of the products in a beauty TSV like this.

Occasional Contributor

I loved everything about it except for the scent in the lipstick.  The Doll 10 lipsticks in the pink tubes only have a very slight scent.  The one in the black tube smells like cake frosting.  It annoys me so much I avoid wearing it.  I'm sticking with the pink tubes; the three shades I have so far are my favorites.  I recently got rid of all my non-Doll lipsticks since they were just gathering dust.

Love the mascara, the foundation, and the concealer.  I also love all my gel blushes. The only Doll product that's been a disapointment for me is the gel highlighter in the compact, which doesn't show up at all.  Overall, Doll 10 is currently my favorite makeup brand of all those offered on QVC.