Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried this brand? I was in Rite Aid today and saw it on display. I think it's pretty new to our Rite Aid. Anyway, they had a big display with a sign that said, "We test our products on starlets, never on animals>" I was intrigued by that. Then I looked at the products. It seems everything is made in the USA, Italy, or Germany, and they advertise themselves as "clean beauty." I was tempted to buy an eyeshadow palette, but I've bought plenty of those lately. They have lipsticks and glosses, but I don't need those. I settled for mascara and two mini face masks. 

I checked their website, and it says exclusively in Rite Aid and coming soon to "their website." I didn't see any makeup at all on their website, just skin care, which I didn't see much of at the store. 

I like the fact that they don't test on animals, they are a clean beauty line, and their products are made in the USA and Europe.

So does anyone know much about them? Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom , I bought a set from the Canadian shopping channel.  I thought it was good.  I don't wear a lot of make up so hopefully others chime in.  LM

Honored Contributor

I have never heard of Doll Face Beauty.  At first I thought you meant Doll 10 Beauty.  LOL

I cannot tell you the last time I was in a Rite Aid so if it's exclusive to that store, it's not something I'll likely try.