Respected Contributor

I saw her lipstick/glosses combo yesterday and thought they were so pretty....could someone tell me if they have any smell or taste to them? I can't handle either and would like to know before I order (or don't order). Costs too much to return. TIA!

Valued Contributor

@silkyk i have the 4 lipsticks and do not detect any fragrance.They are my favorite lipsticks now...I am not sure on the glosses but did you look to see if there are ingredents listed? maybe that can give you some clue.

Respected Contributor

@Midnight11 wrote:

@silkyk i have the 4 lipsticks and do not detect any fragrance.They are my favorite lipsticks now...I am not sure on the glosses but did you look to see if there are ingredents listed? maybe that can give you some clue.

Thanks MidNight! I think I'll have to try that set out.Nice colors and I SO need more lip products (HA!).Woman Wink

Frequent Contributor

I have that set and it is good.  No smell or taste.  The colors are really nice.  Now, there is no more lasting power than any other lipstick and gloss but that is the only downside.  The colors are so easy to use.  

Frequent Contributor

I have the bronzer and its the best I have ever tried.  Easy to use, and good color.  You don't have to use alot and the brush that came with it is really fluffy and works well.  I just received the nude lipsticks with the glosses on the end and I really like the colors.  They are very easy to use even if I am not wearing alot of make-up.  They don't make your lips jump out away from your face.

Regular Contributor

From what I have seen naming non qvc and or competing merchants is against the rules. I was able to get the Doll 10 nude lipstick and gloss 2 duo's from an auction site that had unused factory extras for much less. Very pleased with the product. A276011...

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed she has a new cream blush posted.  The color is pretty and for the price I ordered it.  Hope I like it.  Haven't been disappointed yet in her products.  

Frequent Contributor

@HappyDaze I love her bronzer.  It comes with a great brush that I use almost daily.  I also really like her neutral lip duos (lipstick on one end and gloss on the other).  The colors work well for me and, in my opinion, would work for most skin tones.  The formula is very mositure rich.

Esteemed Contributor

Did anybody get the OTO yesterday morning?  She had three nude lipsticks and three matching cream blushes on sale.  Was a great deal.  I think for the entire set it was 32 dollars.  I'm glad I got it when it flashed on the screen because it sold out before the presentation even ended.