Frequent Contributor

I am very thankful for Doll 10 products.  The products are always great quality and the prices are SO reasonable.  QVC carries many great make-up lines but some of them are getting pricey ( I haven't been to impressed with Tarte).  I LOVE Doll 10 and I always look to that line first to see if they have what I need.  Thank you Doris !!

Esteemed Contributor

I so agree!  I have just about everything Doris has made.  Her makeup is the best out of everything the Q has.  Even her brushes are top notch.  I love her makeup.  Worth every dime spent.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Doll 10 products

[ Edited ]

I've only tried her lipglosses, the pinkish set, and did not like them at all (colors and formula). The last time she had a foundation on I thought it looked really nice but haven't tried it.

@Girlboss What things have you tried and really like of hers? TIA!

Respected Contributor

i ordered the rotating complexion brush last night.  has anyone bought this and what do you think of it?  i was fascinated and i hope i didn't make a mistake in ordering.  i only wear bb or cc creams but thought this might be easier than using my fingers.

Esteemed Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

i ordered the rotating complexion brush last night.  has anyone bought this and what do you think of it?  i was fascinated and i hope i didn't make a mistake in ordering.  i only wear bb or cc creams but thought this might be easier than using my fingers.

I have the rotating brush and I like it.  Takes no time at all to apply your foundation.  I have the blush attachment also, and that works well too.  Just be careful not to come too close to your eyes.  

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@ladyroxanne wrote:

I have the rotating brush and I like it.  Takes no time at all to apply your foundation.  I have the blush attachment also, and that works well too.  Just be careful not to come too close to your eyes.  

thank you for your reply.  i wasn't aware there was a blush brush.  last night she used the same brush to blend cream blush.  are you talking about powder?

Super Contributor

@CaliforniaGirl45 wrote:

I am very thankful for Doll 10 products.  The products are always great quality and the prices are SO reasonable.  QVC carries many great make-up lines but some of them are getting pricey ( I haven't been to impressed with Tarte).  I LOVE Doll 10 and I always look to that line first to see if they have what I need.  Thank you Doris !!

Was disappointed in her concealer, did not stay on. Really like Mac concealer Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@ladyroxanne wrote:

thank you for your reply.  i wasn't aware there was a blush brush.  last night she used the same brush to blend cream blush.  are you talking about powder?

Doris said last night to go to the Q site to see other size brush attachments.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@ladyroxanne wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@ladyroxanne wrote:

Doris said last night to go to the Q site to see other size brush attachments.

thanks shel!

Esteemed Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@ladyroxanne wrote:

I'm talking about an attachment brush that was sold for this item.  I tried to get you the item number, but unfortunately, it's no longer listed under the doll10 items.  I use that attachment for powdered blush.  If I see this attachment ever in stock again, I will surely post to you.