Regular Contributor

A question for Customer Service or anyone else who may know Smiley Happy  I have used and liked Doll 10 mascara in the black tube.  I would like to try her other mascara also, I think it is called "Illegal Eyes"??   I have been watching on QVC and HSN for them to come back in stock for quite sometime now, but never see it.  Looks like Doll 10 will be the special tomorrow on HSN.  Does anyone heard or know when it will be back in stock on either channel?  I prefer to order on QVC or HSN rather than directly from her website.  Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@barefootwillow  I couldn’t find it on Q or HSN. If you’re interested, I have great success with IT Super Hero mascara and Estée Lauder’s Sumptuous Extreme mascara. I’ve never tried Doll 10 Illegal Eyes, so I can’t compare them. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Trusted Contributor

@barefootwillow  I love the Illegal Eyes mascara and am also disappointed that it’s not in stock at QVC. You can purchase it from the Doll 10 website. I think it’ about $20 per tube. Pricey, but when you find what you love, you have to have it. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

@barefootwillow wrote:

A question for Customer Service or anyone else who may know Smiley Happy  I have used and liked Doll 10 mascara in the black tube.  I would like to try her other mascara also, I think it is called "Illegal Eyes"??   I have been watching on QVC and HSN for them to come back in stock for quite sometime now, but never see it.  Looks like Doll 10 will be the special tomorrow on HSN.  Does anyone heard or know when it will be back in stock on either channel?  I prefer to order on QVC or HSN rather than directly from her website.  Thank you!

Is it called Effortless Eyes? If so they carry it on the Doll 10 website it’s $20.00
Respected Contributor

@barefootwillow wrote:

I just checked Doll 10 website and the have the Illegal Eyes Mascara just type it in the search box. It’s $20.00
Regular Contributor

@Mimi 1883 

Thank you.  I may try the IT Super Hero mascara if the Doll 10 mascaras don't come back to the Q or HSN sometime soon.

Thank you, everyone, @Naturesbeauty @Lisa Y  for your comments!!

Occasional Contributor
  • Jus t received my eyeshadow kit and it hzshaha
Honored Contributor

Re: Doll 10 eyeshadow from HSN

I have the Doll "Effort Lash" mascara in the black tube.  I don't think it's that great.  Using it as I am out of mascara, but would not buy it again.

Trusted Contributor

Hi. I have used the illegal eyes mascara by Doll 10 and it flakes like crazy.  It does lengthen which I needed but it flaked so much  can't stand to use it anymore. 

Regular Contributor

@LuvmyLab  I know flaky mascara is a big disappointment.  Thank you for sharing your experience.