Valued Contributor

Re: Doll 10 cosmetics- One Day Only

@Pecky.  Still trying to figure out this reply thing.  I wish it was during the weekend like the IT Cosmetics shows.  I may not be able to stay up tonight, so will record the presentation.   So glad that it is a one day deal instead of the one time only or I would have missed it, since they usually pop up late at night.

Formally NewtoWen
Honored Contributor

@WenDoll10girl wrote:

@Pecky.  Still trying to figure out this reply thing.  I wish it was during the weekend like the IT Cosmetics shows.  I may not be able to stay up tonight, so will record the presentation.   So glad that it is a one day deal instead of the one time only or I would have missed it, since they usually pop up late at night.

@WenDoll10girl

hit reply and then select 'quote' above the box on your right.

that way the comment your addressing will appear.

Valued Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@WenDoll10girl wrote:

@WenDoll10girl

Thank you Smiley Happy

Formally NewtoWen
Honored Contributor

I have 3 of these blushes (not these colors) that I got in a set with 3 lipsticks. I find the blushes not very pigmented, and not all that creamy. I didn't care for the lipsticks either. I didn't send the kit back (I figured it wasn't worth the shipping) and wouldn't buy either again. I guess this brand just isn't for me.

Valued Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I have 3 of these blushes (not these colors) that I got in a set with 3 lipsticks. I find the blushes not very pigmented, and not all that creamy. I didn't care for the lipsticks either. I didn't send the kit back (I figured it wasn't worth the shipping) and wouldn't buy either again. I guess this brand just isn't for me.

I have not tried that set. Sorry it did not work for you.   I know what is like to be disappointed with a make up purchase.  At least we have our favorites and lots to choose from.  

Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor

I just wanted to give an update for the blushes (hydragel blush-highlighter trio). I got them yesterday and I love them!!!  They are awesome.  If you tried the blush in flirt that was sold individually, well that was nice, but these are much better.  I find them more moisturizing and buttery.  They give you a very pretty glow.  Really looks like you are blushing.  I only need very little.  I lightly tap my fingers on the blush and then apply.  I don't need to use as much as they did in the presentation.  I wish I bought two sets at the discounted price in case they sell out, but these will last me a while.  Any way, they still have the trio at very good price.  They come in these little pretty boxes, I guess if you wanted to give one to someone as a gift. As a plus, these are easy to carry in your purse and they don't take much space.  If I had to compare them to another blush I used,  I would say that they are more similar to the blush and glow contour stick Doris sells.

http://www.qvc.com/Doll-10-HydraGel-Cream-Blush-&-Highlighter-Trio.product.A275117.html?sc=A275117-T...

Formally NewtoWen
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I haven't tried the blushes but I have tried the lipsticks and the lipgloss and the lip stains and they all did not work for me. Between the colors and the feel on my lips (I don't find them moisturizing at all), I just think her line is not for me either. My lips  are fairly pigmented naturally so maybe the colors turn odd brownish on me because of this but I was really wanting the actual pinky colors, not brownish pink. I look like a corpse and it ain't pretty. I still watch her shows sometimes but I think I'm done trying her products. When I've tried 3 different things and all three were busts, I think that just might be a sign.

Frequent Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@WenDoll10girl wrote:

@WenDoll10girl

Thank you @WenDoll10girl I have been trying to figure out how these messages work also

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@MomCat wrote:

Am I the only one here who has enough blush product that will last my lifetime?  Almost that way with my entire cosmetic stash.  I am constantly checking expiration dates.  I won't even be looking at makeup or skincare products this year.  I'll evaluate it all in Jan of next year.  Sick.....

I'm 48 and I bet if I lived to be 108 I wouldn't need to buy another blush.  LOL

It will get tossed out before I ever use it all.

Thanks for the late night chuckle.  Just wondering if we make it to 108, would we still know what to do with it?  Smiley LOL

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey