Regular Contributor

Has anyone received their second auto delivery for the Doll10 TSV?  First I received an email that it would be delayed and shipped on September 16. Yesterday I received an email that it would now be shipped on September 28!  Thanks in advance. 

Respected Contributor

I hope you will get it soon. I love this product very much, except the mascara.

I think in the future I will buy just foundation and concealer ( lové It )

Contributor

Just got an email yesterday that it is delayed, for a second time Smiley Sad yet they continue to sell her foundation and brush(on autodelivery) not happy!

Trusted Contributor

Yes- mine is delayed also For the 2nd or 3rd time. I don't mind waiting a little longer but hope they don't cancel it altogether. I was going to order the Mally TSV but didn't because I knew I had the Doll auto-delivery coming. Hope I don't end up with nothing.

New Contributor

My latest email has a ship date of 9/28.  I hope we get the upcoming kits but am feeling skeptical.  Love her products but isn't this her second go at business, previously under another name(?).  fingers crossed!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

I hope you will get it soon. I love this product very much, except the mascara.

I think in the future I will buy just foundation and concealer ( lové It )

And I like the Mascara BEST in the kit!  Haven't decided whether I will cancel the second shipment yet -- I was waiting to hear what people thought of the new colors.

Occasional Visitor

Mine was also delayed twice.  I really hope they still ship them.  I love the whole kit.  I did get the Mally TSV as well - just in case (since it had been delayed once).  I like it too but find the coverage better for the DOLL 10 so use Mally when I want a more sheer look and the Doll 10 for those dressier occasions!

Respected Contributor

Has anyone received their second shipment?  I'm curious about the reviews on the colors in this.  Debating on cancelling mine (scheduled to ship 11/13 and I can't push it back any further) but might be willing to try this shipment if the lipstick and blush are good colors for me as I do also like the mascara.  Also thinking of switching from Light to Medium in the foundation and see if I like that better.  I'm usually a light but this one is SO light.