Respected Contributor

So anyone receive theirs yet? The way Q's shipping is lately I don't expect to get mine for another month.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ   And, then they mail out on the slow boat from China.  When I purchase skincare, cosmetic, or parfum it is always sent out UPS.  It's summertime and it's hot and in some states (AZ) really hot.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 So do you choose a faster (and pricier) shipping rate?  I just went with reg. shipping. Not sure if it's even an option on all items?

Honored Contributor

@KKJ   I should have made myself more clear.  I am talking about buying from other companies like Bobbi Brown, Fresh, Nordstrom, etc.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

Hi. I received mine Saturday (June 20) I really like the way they're packaged. Keeps them all in their place. 

Oh and if you shop from Lisa Robertson boutique last night's FB LIVE Katie mentioned the reason that E Commerce is having shipping issues. Made A LOT of sense. It's effecting every business 

Respected Contributor

@Makupnut Glad you got yours and hope you like them. I checked the tracking on mine & it hasn't moved since the 19th, but then its UPS mail Inn. so go figure. Am sure will be waiting for some time.

Honored Contributor

We have to wear masks here and in my office, so no lippies in my immediate future. No one wants a mask full of makeup.