Respected Contributor

Re: Doll 10 TS for HSN tomorrow, 6/7

One thing that bugs me about this brand is that commercial where she says "unapologetically beautiful."  What?!?  I don't think many people apologize for being pretty!  Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

Doll 10 Your Skin In Bloom 4-piece Collection

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I love the mascara and am curious about the blush but I'm not sure about the skin tint. I'll have to catch a presentation later.

I use and like the tinted serum primer. I have the TCE foundation but it is too heavy for me to use other than as a spot concealer.

Honored Contributor

It's a pass for me.  If the foundation is thick enough to cover large port wine stains, it's probably too heavy for me,  I stopped using the Doll 10 TCE for that reason.  Plus, other than the tan skinned model with the black hair, who looks nice BTW, the brunette model and the older white haired model seem to have accentuated wrinkles after the foundation was applied. 

Honored Contributor

Since pandemic I have just about given up on foundations, I wear concealer where needed and blush. 

Respected Contributor

I no longer wear foundation.  I am not a fan of this line. I tried several things and returned then both.  

Respected Contributor

I was debating it, but I don't really need any foundation right now.  I did get the kit offered last November that had the Anti-Stress foundation in it.  I really like that foundation.  I did a side by side comparison of it with my Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin foundation and it looked exactly the same.  Very similar product, both do a great job for me without being too heavy.  I also liked the mascara, blush, and lipstick that came with that kit.  

Respected Contributor

I currently use Doll10 lip crayons, love those! Beautiful neutral colors that for me, stay on a long time and are very hydrating. 
Have never tried her foundations. I like the color of the blush. Creme looks better on me than powder blush. And I can use a new mascara. So tempted. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

I like Doll 10 except for the eyeliners. They disappear within 2 hours on me. But they do have the best sharpenervever on a liner.  This morning Bobbi Rae dissed all the CC creams HSN has sold. 

Respected Contributor

After watching, I caved and purchased the TS.  I was considering the powder; however after reading the reviews, it seems it can be a mess trying to get it out of the small container, so I passed on that.

This will be a first purchase of this line, so we'll see.