Respected Contributor

Last night. I just turned HSN on and there she was with the same products she sells on QVC. Many of her items were a sell out. So I guess a lot of the beauty venders will be on HSN and  on QVC.

Honored Contributor

Speaking of HSN! Never shopped there until recently. Enjoying both options. 

YBF brow pencil my latest purchase color is perfect undertone. 

Honored Contributor

Watching the show now and swear she or host said the Pro Shadow Palette was an exclusive to HSN. Well, It’s on QVC for the same price and same 6 e/p. Maybe I heard wrong or host misspoke.

BTW, it’s one of my favorite shadow palettes. I own one personally and have one in my client kit.

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

Last night. I just turned HSN on and there she was with the same products she sells on QVC. Many of her items were a sell out. So I guess a lot of the beauty venders will be on HSN and  on QVC.

@cuddlesmama  I don’t mind vendors crossing over, but I think it will limit inventory for those who don’t watch HSN. As you said, many of Doris’s products were sellouts.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@cuddlesmama  I don’t mind vendors crossing over, but I think it will limit inventory for those who don’t watch HSN. As you said, many of Doris’s products were sellouts.

I would think they have separate inventories.  HSN and QVC don't ship out of the same warehouses.   

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I watch both channels. I do not like all the cross overs. It is boring. I started watching  HSN and QVC about 6 years ago. I would find a lot of unique things on HSN. I liked HSN so much better before. I watch and shop both channels less now.