Honored Contributor
Excellent brand! Brushes included are worth the price of the product. Very impressed. Like seeing more from this line. Plus! The back story of the creator heart warming.
Honored Contributor

Re: Doll 10 Makeup-💜

From the things I've tried, so far I'm not impressed. Sorry. 

Honored Contributor

Based on my needs, I didn't like the foundation and ended up throwing it out. It was dry and didn't look natural. Just goes to show that everyone is different for what works for them. I wish her well in her endeavors as she is a very nice vendor.

Respected Contributor

I love the nude lipsticks with the gloss on one end. My fav!

Valued Contributor

I have had a few duds, but I mostly like her Lip Rouge & nudes lipsticks & Hydra Gel Foundation & Conceal It Concealer as a full coverage foundation. I'm curious to try her eyeliner, has anyone tried it?

Honored Contributor

Yesterday!! Received Concealer! Omy!!!! Best ever!!!
This is exactly what I've searched for. Not one who likes heavy makeup ie- foundation. This is for sure multi tasker. Love Hydro Gel Blush and CC powder. My first purchase Golden Pearl Bronzer with brush. Wonderful product. No glitter just healthy natural glow. Problem was compact wouldn't close! Had planned returning only to find out my shade sold out without waitlist, Deep still available. QVC CS offered remove one easy pay 12.00 decided to keep. Compact does have inner lid that closes. Figure when I travel simply use a hair band to secure. Great CS!! Yes this far all Doll 10 products chosen are outstanding. Tried LG Balance n Brighten, Doll 10 CC powder natural. My skin looks healthy not disco ball glowy. 58 that's the last thing I want or need. QVC Please!! Keep Doll 10!! 🌷
Honored Contributor

Failed to mention. Spot conceal only where needed. Wonder why QVC Doesn't offer TSV. Doris knows what women need and more importantly want. My next purchase lipsticks. Any suggestions nude pinky shade? 💗
Esteemed Contributor

I just received her concealer and her three blushes with matching lipsticks. Haven't tried them yet, but I've used her nude lipsticks and love them. Hope the concealer is good. 

Respected Contributor

The Nude lip collection was fantastic. I used mine up. But I not re-order. Lipstick is candy to me. I change it up alot! Always looking for a new fun lipstick/gloss!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Hope you enjoy the concealer as much as I do. 😉