Respected Contributor

Doll 10 HydraLux Foundation and Concealer with Brush Set

I ordered this and couldn't wait for it to arrive.  I felt the consistency was a little on the thick side and the Medium color was verrrry yellow.  I hoped the Medium concealer that came in the set would be slightly lighter than the foundation color because that's what I prefer, but it seemed to be the exact same yellow-ish color.  The brush was nice, though.  If Doris Dalton tweaks the color a bit, I might go back for it at a later date.  Off to the post office to send it back.

Any other reviews??

Valued Contributor

Re: Doll 10 HydraLux Foundation and Concealer with Brush Set

I feel her products are blown out of proportion, not as presented, and cheaply made.  I purchase an eyeshadow pallet, omg, I put the shadow brush in the eye shadow and when I put the shadow on my eyelid, it was like the shadow was flying everywhere, like talc powder. Garbage

Honored Contributor

I think a lot of Doris' products sit in some hot warehouse too long.  I've had similar bad  ecperiences.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I ordered this and couldn't wait for it to arrive.  I felt the consistency was a little on the thick side and the Medium color was verrrry yellow.  I hoped the Medium concealer that came in the set would be slightly lighter than the foundation color because that's what I prefer, but it seemed to be the exact same yellow-ish color.  The brush was nice, though.  If Doris Dalton tweaks the color a bit, I might go back for it at a later date.  Off to the post office to send it back.

Any other reviews??

HydraLux is thick?  I found it to be watery when I tried it a few years back.  I prefer the HydraGel, but if you think the HydraLux is thick then HydraGel would be even thicker.  However, both are quite yellow, but I have trouble finding a foundation that isn't yellow at least in Light.  NARS is the only one I have found so far.  

Honored Contributor

Every Doris Dalton product I've tried has been disappointing.  Learned my lesson.

Honored Contributor

I love her concealer.

Have used it for a good while.  

I've tried from one end to the other of the price spectrum,

it's the only one that works for me.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

We all have different experiences.  I haven't tried the HydraLux, but the HydraGel is my favorite foundation ever.  I love the HydraGel concealer and the cream blushes too.  

Honored Contributor

I'm trying to use up that set in the Light/Med. now, it's too yellow, I should have returned it. They tout it as skin care and that was the draw for me, but I don't think I'll go back for more Doll 10.