Honored Contributor

10 shade options; $57 + s/h

Doll 10 T.C.E. Luminous 5-piece Collection with Bag

766-513
Glowing skin, conditioned lashes and kissable lips are easily achieved with this special edition 5-piece collection.

What You Get
  • .41 fl. oz. Doll Pro Lash Miracle Lifting Mascara
  • .14 oz. Doll Skin Genius Cheek Flush
  • .13 oz. T.C.E. Supremely Bold Lip Color
  • 1 fl. oz. T.C.E. Luminous Super Coverage Serum
  • Luminous Blending Brush
  • Nylon mesh bag

Shade Choices
  • Fair, Fair/Light, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Tan, Tan/Deep, Deep, Deep/Rich or Rich
  • Fair through Medium get shades rose flush (cheek) and rose kiss (lipstick)
  • Tan through Rich get shades berry flush (cheek) and berry kiss (lipstick)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

WHAT A GREAT TS CHI!!

WILL HAVE TO WATCH.

LOVE COLLECTIONS THAT IS A TOTAL FACE.  USED DOLL 10 YEARS AGO AND HER PRODUCTS ARE VERY GOOD.  WHAT WAS IT "FRAN WILSON LIPS" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHERE SHE STARTED?

Honored Contributor

Re: Doll 10 HSN TS 3/23

[ Edited ]

Just a reminder that RetailMeNot now has 10% back from HSN. Top Cashback has 15% back on Beauty

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Thanks for the heads up.

Honored Contributor

That looks nice!  Will definitely watch.  Have an eyeshadow palette from Doll 10 and like it a lot.

Respected Contributor

I LOVE her makeup! Jumped on the the five piece lip crayon set, as these sets sell out in a flash. And it takes a long time for restock. Have used them before. One of the best lipsticks out there, beautiful wearable colors, smooth and creamy but with staying power. The value for the price is fab. 

Today the UPS person will be delivering my It cosmetics brand new CC medium coverage glow foundation. So I don't need the TS. Haha but still tempting 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

10 shade options; $57 + s/h

766-513
Glowing skin, conditioned lashes and kissable lips are easily achieved with this special edition 5-piece collection.

What You Get
  • .41 fl. oz. Doll Pro Lash Miracle Lifting Mascara
  • .14 oz. Doll Skin Genius Cheek Flush
  • .13 oz. T.C.E. Supremely Bold Lip Color
  • 1 fl. oz. T.C.E. Luminous Super Coverage Serum
  • Luminous Blending Brush
  • Nylon mesh bag

Shade Choices
  • Fair, Fair/Light, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Tan, Tan/Deep, Deep, Deep/Rich or Rich
  • Fair through Medium get shades rose flush (cheek) and rose kiss (lipstick)
  • Tan through Rich get shades berry flush (cheek) and berry kiss (lipstick)

I did order this to try.  I usually do not wear foundation due to I can always feel it all day.  I use bare minerals powder and thats it.  During the presentation says it is light but covers well.  I have not worn mascara in years lol.  We shall see.  I will post my review.  What do you guys think of the foundation?

Honored Contributor

Re: Doll 10 HSN TS 3/23

[ Edited ]

Keep going back and forth between the light and light/medium.  Can't decide which shade to get.  The presentations are no help either as they don't really explain the shades well.  From what I can tell it looks like the Light option is yellowish but the Light/Medium looks warmer more beige.  Will probably go with the Light/Medium but afraid it might be to dark but the Light may be to light and yellow.  Ugh

I'm also tempted by the lip crayon set.  They are fabulous but I already have so many lip products....How much can one person possibly have?!  LOL  Don't answer that, its a rhetorical question. LOL

Edited to add:  Ended up going with the Light/Medium shade.  The Light shade looked to yellow to me.  Hope the L/M shade won't be too warm/dark.  If I go by the models using it, I should be ok.

Trusted Contributor

I also love Doll 10 products.  ShopHQ has a Ready To Wear TS today.  Foundaiton with Brush and a  Lipgloss , $44.95 free ship. I have used a few of their products but not their liquid foundation...

Honored Contributor

I ordered it too. Depending on the brand, I can either be neutral/light medium or medium. Doris described the medium as a pink/yellow so I ordered the Medium. 

Some brands have foundations that run deeper (Skinn) or more yellow (IT). With Summer on the horizon I think the Medium will work best for me. 

I've only purchased her lippies so this is a nice value kit to try her foundation. Plus the cheek and lippie is new. The foundation in tube will be better for travel than the Skinn foundation glass bottle 

I was tempted to try her brow product but will wait another time

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri