Valued Contributor

Doll 10 Champagne Lip Crayons

This set was shown on one of Leah Williams' shows and sold out on QVC.  I found it available on HSN and bought it.  Good colors and seems more moisturizing than the lipsticks.  I wonder how often we will see products on both channels or websites?

https://www.hsn.com/products/doll-10-champagne-kisses-6-piece-lip-crayon-set/9166104?query=9166104&i...

Respected Contributor

Re: Doll 10 Champagne Lip Crayons

@Wobin wrote:

This set was shown on one of Leah Williams' shows and sold out on QVC.  I found it available on HSN and bought it.  Good colors and seems more moisturizing than the lipsticks.  I wonder how often we will see products on both channels or websites?

https://www.hsn.com/products/doll-10-champagne-kisses-6-piece-lip-crayon-set/9166104?query=9166104&i...

I saw that pop up on HSN and was surprised. Thank you for the review. I was wondering if they were pigmented.

Honored Contributor

Price on this is $7 less on HSN than the Q and free shipping today on HSN. 

See the Among Friends Forum for HSN coupon codes. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle   Thanks for the reminder on the codes.  I had this set on Waitlist at QVC.  Just cancelled and am debating on whether I want to order at HSN. 

Does anyone have these?  Do you like them???

Honored Contributor

Very good reviews on HSN site. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wobin wrote:

Yes, I got this set for much cheaper on HSN and used my $5 coupon!! No idea why they'd be so much more expensive on QVC! It was presented on HSN first and I figured they'd show up on QVC and sell out.

@MrsCat21 Yes, they are pigmented and I love them!!! 

Honored Contributor

I watched the HSN video.  These do look fabulous, although they don't appear vibrant enough for my taste.  I do love the idea of a crayon, though!

I did almost spit the tea out of my mouth laughing when she said, "Doll 10 is all about getting dolled up in 10 minutes or less."  I couldn't apply my full face of make-up in 10 minutes or less if a gun were pointed to my head!  I'm proud to admit it takes me 45 minutes.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I like that they are retractable and never have to be sharpened.