Super Contributor

If you like Doll 10, they have an awesome kit for the steal of the day. Item Number A311138.

Honored Contributor

@susandeewrote:

If you like Doll 10, they have an awesome kit for the steal of the day. Item Number A311138.

@susandee  Yes, saw that kit last night....never liked her lip products, but can “gift” that. I’ve wanted to try her brow product and the compact would have everything in one place. Are you purchasing it?

Super Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

@susandeewrote:

@susandee  Yes, saw that kit last night....never liked her lip products, but can “gift” that. I’ve wanted to try her brow product and the compact would have everything in one place. Are you purchasing it?

Yes. I want to try the brow product and that palette looks great. Not that I need more blush, but I do need highlighter! Funny, I really enjoy her lip products. Plus you get two brushes and who doesn't need more brushes? (Although I have a zillion IT brushes from all the kits over the years.)

Honored Contributor

I've only tried 2 Doll 10 products.  I love a set of 5 lip crayons I bought.  The colors are all good for me, they feel great on my lips and they last.

The mascara was a huge miss for me.  I hated it.  It came in a kit of mixed beauty products and I tossed it in the trash.

Honored Contributor

I love the brow product in the kit.  That is not the color I use, but I find it very forgiving.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras