Super Contributor

Re: Doing my SKINN peel now!!!!

On 7/31/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 7/31/2014 Lotus~ said:

I did my peel this AM.....left it on for 15 mins and had absolutely NO irritation. I probably could have left it on longer.

I don't see any great difference in my skin at all. (It wasn't too bad to begin with...61 yrs old)....I'll give it a few more tries though.

I think you should be able to cap it again with the little blue tip that is on it. (if you try to get 2 uses from one syringe).

I'm going to use the Dermappeal tonite....see how that is.

Ladies...thanks for the updates. My items are still shipping. ***Lotus*** Dimitri said to NOT use DermAppeal and the peel on the same day. Too harsh. Use these products on alternate days.

Yes,,, I was going to mention this. Don't use these 2 products in the same day!

Michelle

Super Contributor

Mine just got here. Cannot wait to try it. Dimitri said to use the whole thing for a treatment. I would love to use half, but I wonder if storing the extra would compromise the product's effectiveness...

Michelle

Respected Contributor

I did my peel this AM.....left it on for 15 mins and had absolutely NO irritation. I probably could have left it on longer.

I don't see any great difference in my skin at all. (It wasn't too bad to begin with...61 yrs old)....I'll give it a few more tries though.

I think you should be able to cap it again with the little blue tip that is on it. (if you try to get 2 uses from one syringe).

Ladies...thanks for the updates. My items are still shipping. ***Lotus*** Dimitri said to NOT use DermAppeal and the peel on the same day. Too harsh. Use these products on alternate days.

Thanks Chi.....did he say how long to wait?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Thanks Chi.....did he say how long to wait?

I recall that he said to wait at least 1 day. Anyone else recall his recommendation?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 7/31/2014 Fredee said:

UPDATE:

It's been 3 days since the peel. Looking GOOD! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} My skin had a smoothness immediately after I rinsed off the peel (on Tuesday) and it continues to be smooth (less bumpy in texture). I did not experience any redness or peeling. I can o!nly imagine what a month and more will do for my skin. I hope he offers these alone, in a special, at some point.

^5, Fredee! How great that your results were so positive right out of the gate! Dimitry did say he'd be offering the ABC peels separately for approximately $67...end of Sept. - early Oct. He'll give us specials...once inventory is steadily available. Just shows what a phenomenal deal he gave us for that TTV! Mine arrive tomorrow so I'll be jumping on the peel bandwagon and post my results. Happy peeling!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

Good, I am glad you saw this Lotus before you may have burnt your skin.

I cant imagine being as gruff as DJ is while demonstrating how to do the Dermapeel. I think I would go a little more gentle til you get to know the Dermapeel a few times. Smile

Super Contributor

I know he mentioned the percentage of glycolic, I think he said 30%, but my memory is a french fry at the moment. Anyone remember? I checked the product description but it doesn't say.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Respected Contributor

On 7/31/2014 LuluCCS said:

I know he mentioned the percentage of glycolic, I think he said 30%, but my memory is a french fry at the moment. Anyone remember? I checked the product description but it doesn't say.

Hi LuluCCS! Yes, that's what I heard as well...maximum allowable for each type peel in the syringe. He does go over in the TTV video at ShopHQ, if you want to check. Looking forward to more reviews here. Looks like it's going to be a "peeling" weekend for the Skinn girls!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Super Contributor

I also did my first peel yesterday. I found that I could not open the syringe, so, I just extracted it out without the tip, gonna try another today. I think you can get 2 peels easily out of the syringe. The way it is designed you can save half so that is what I am gonna do. I did not notice any tingling or anything like that, I left it on for 15 minutes. I am not sure when you are supposed to see results with this, after I used it I applied the secret elixer and my skin felt great.

Respected Contributor

On 8/1/2014 beautymogul said:

I also did my first peel yesterday. I found that I could not open the syringe, so, I just extracted it out without the tip, gonna try another today. I think you can get 2 peels easily out of the syringe. The way it is designed you can save half so that is what I am gonna do. I did not notice any tingling or anything like that, I left it on for 15 minutes. I am not sure when you are supposed to see results with this, after I used it I applied the secret elixer and my skin felt great.

The ABC peels are only supposed to be used weekly, beautymogul...so please be careful. Also , he mentioned not to Dermapeel for a day or so after peeling. Dimitry did say that we'd see results over time, but Fredee noticed an improvement in her skin's texture with the first peel. Thanks for letting us know about the syringe. Mine JUST arrived so I'll be peeling (me face, that is {#emotions_dlg.lol}) this evening!