Regular Contributor

Re: Doing my SKINN peel now!!!!

Going to go try mine on a little while! Just came in the mail. So glad to hear a good review for sensitive skin! Thank you!
Respected Contributor

I did my peel this AM.....left it on for 15 mins and had absolutely NO irritation. I probably could have left it on longer.

I don't see any great difference in my skin at all. (It wasn't too bad to begin with...61 yrs old)....I'll give it a few more tries though.

I think you should be able to cap it again with the little blue tip that is on it. (if you try to get 2 uses from one syringe).

I'm going to use the Dermappeal tonite....see how that is.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Super Contributor

Does anyone have an item number? I'd like to look at it (I didn't pay attention when it was on). Thanks!

Respected Contributor

On 7/31/2014 MarenSeattle said:

Does anyone have an item number? I'd like to look at it (I didn't pay attention when it was on). Thanks!

307-468 it's a set and was the TTV.
Honored Contributor

On 7/31/2014 Lotus~ said:

I did my peel this AM.....left it on for 15 mins and had absolutely NO irritation. I probably could have left it on longer.

I don't see any great difference in my skin at all. (It wasn't too bad to begin with...61 yrs old)....I'll give it a few more tries though.

I think you should be able to cap it again with the little blue tip that is on it. (if you try to get 2 uses from one syringe).

I'm going to use the Dermappeal tonite....see how that is.

Ladies...thanks for the updates. My items are still shipping. ***Lotus*** Dimitri said to NOT use DermAppeal and the peel on the same day. Too harsh. Use these products on alternate days.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

On 7/31/2014 BeautyAddiction said:

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Thanks!

Welcome. I got two of them and have never tried anything in the kit. Hope I like it.
Honored Contributor

On 7/31/2014 Fredee said:

UPDATE:

It's been 3 days since the peel. Looking GOOD! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} My skin had a smoothness immediately after I rinsed off the peel (on Tuesday) and it continues to be smooth (less bumpy in texture). I did not experience any redness or peeling. I can only imagine what a month and more will do for my skin. I hope he offers these alone, in a special, at some point.

Yay-glad to hear your update/good experience! What are you planning to do as it pertains to frequency? The product instructions are for weekly application, but dimitri said he uses it 2x/week.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 7/31/2014 Fredee said:

UPDATE:

It's been 3 days since the peel. Looking GOOD! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} My skin had a smoothness immediately after I rinsed off the peel (on Tuesday) and it continues to be smooth (less bumpy in texture). I did not experience any redness or peeling. I can only imagine what a month and more will do for my skin. I hope he offers these alone, in a special, at some point.

Wow, you got yours FAST! I wont see mine until the 4th, Monday and I cant wait. Sounds like you are liking it so far yeah!! I was looking around ebay yesterday and someone already has the set of 4 for sale for 39. something, I thought that was a pretty good deal. I forgot to look at the s&h tho now that I think about it ha!

So did you use the whole syringe or save half for another time?

eta~ I just looked again at ebay, 1 set for 34.95 w/ free s&h, maybe thats the one I saw lol!

Super Contributor

Thanks!

Welcome. I got two of them and have never tried anything in the kit. Hope I like it.

The Creme Reverse and Eye Cream are really nice. (I love the eye cream, but I just prefer a heavier moisturizer than the Creme Reverse). I didn't give the Translucence thing a try, but think it's probably along the same idea as Perricone's Blue Plasma which people love. The Deep Line stuff has a lot of fans, and so far, good reviews on this thread about the peel! Hope you're very happy with your sets. Great price!