Honored Contributor

Re: Doesn't Morgan from Active Argon look like she

I don't know anything about her except to me, she looks older than she did when she appeared on HSN, which she is.

However, I think it's important to remember that most of these shopping channels also have excellent lighting that makes a huge difference.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I wasn't trying to offend anyone , i just wondered if anyone else had noticed this. If it was just me that had noticed this. If i was Morgan i would be delighted that some thought i  looked this good for 53. I certainly don't. 

Don’t feel bad there are certain people on here that can’t wait for posts like this to attack the poster. I’ve been on the receiving end - pay them no mind. Don’t let them bother you. 

Awww a basher supporting a basher Woman LOL 

Trusted Contributor
BeautyAddiction

Re: ANY DAZZLERS READY FOR SOME SKINN?[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:
@Valstybaby wrote:
@ChazzyLady wrote:

Hello all and Happy Friday!

While I am always respectful of other's opinions, it was my original intent in starting this topic to have a fun, informative, and most especially, supportive discussion about what Skinn Cosmetics products we plan on purchasing during Dimitri's current visit and any results--good, bad, or in between--using said products. Sharing any recommendations for products other than Dimitri's is quite welcome as well if a particular product of his just doesn't work for you.

I have no problem with anyone's primary focus being Dimitri's actual or alleged "work" he may have had done. However, I think it would be more productive and appropriate to start a separate topic devoted to that discussion IMHO.

Thanks and keep on Dazzling my sister Dazzlers!

@ChazzyLady if you feel that way then this post should be about Skinn and it’s products and somewhere along the line it got onto sports. Shouldn’t that be a totally different topic?

@BeautyAddiction Woman LOL lol, this is coming from someone - -you who posted an offensive thread about fashion in Beauty forum - completely unrelated in every aspect, bashing/calling a QVC fashion vendor crazy/loco, right???

Lighten up & stop bashing hosts/vendors 

Goooooooo Cubbies

I am entitled to my opinion but seems if it doesn’t go with yours you bash! It was only a play on words till you took it to a whole new level. Didn’t realize I posted inBeauty since that’s where I always post - sue me. Are you the Beauty Board police?

@Chi-town girl, you’re the one that needs to lighten up. You say I attacked a vendor and then you attack everyone - double standards.  

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

and on hsn she was selling makeup and wore more makeup...on evine I don't think she wears much of anything..   except oil of course Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Spevulation and gossip about a vendor...

How refreshing!

Oh, but it's o.k./justified bc you made sure to confirm you shopped and bought her product.

Why not ask her directly on her facebook page and report back?

It's a beauty board, why not speculate about stuff like this?  It's "beauty" related and nothing wrong about being curious about procedures.

Trusted Contributor

I don't care what they look like. If the product works well for me then I'm good.