Respected Contributor

Doesn't Morgan from Active Argon look like she

has had a facelift or at least a forehead lift  ? No disrespect to her , but  she looks too tight for 53. If iam wrong it, is a great testament to her products and genes. I ordered her private reserve on auto delivery not because i think it will make you look 20 years younger just to add it to my routine. Any opinions , it just doesn't look like botox to me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Doesn't Morgan from Active Argon look like she

Spevulation and gossip about a vendor...

How refreshing!

Oh, but it's o.k./justified bc you made sure to confirm you shopped and bought her product.

Why not ask her directly on her facebook page and report back?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

≈^••^≈

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I wasn't trying to offend anyone , i just wondered if anyone else had noticed this. If it was just me that had noticed this. If i was Morgan i would be delighted that some thought i  looked this good for 53. I certainly don't. 

Honored Contributor

My DH is really good at guessing ages, I asked him how old he thought Morgen is and he said 55!!

Super Contributor

Actually, I thought the same thing; that is, that she had work done. I noticed it right away. I'd do the same if I had the $$$$. 😉

Valued Contributor

She looks great!  I think a combination of genetics and having access to many up to date skincare products does help. She has been in the beauty industry for many years so I'm sure she takes great care of herself. I see many women in that age group who are aging well without the help of surgery.

Manuela from Isomers is another woman in her fifties who looks fantastic. I'm watching beauty report from HSN and the vendor from Luminess just said she is in her fifties and she also looks reallly good.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I wasn't trying to offend anyone , i just wondered if anyone else had noticed this. If it was just me that had noticed this. If i was Morgan i would be delighted that some thought i  looked this good for 53. I certainly don't. 

Don’t feel bad there are certain people on here that can’t wait for posts like this to attack the poster. I’ve been on the receiving end - pay them no mind. Don’t let them bother you. 

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Don’t feel bad there are certain people on here that can’t wait for posts like this to attack the poster. I’ve been on the receiving end - pay them no mind. Don’t let them bother you. 

Awww a basher supporting a basher Woman LOL 

Trusted Contributor
BeautyAddiction

Re: ANY DAZZLERS READY FOR SOME SKINN?[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:
@Valstybaby wrote:
@ChazzyLady wrote:

Hello all and Happy Friday!

While I am always respectful of other's opinions, it was my original intent in starting this topic to have a fun, informative, and most especially, supportive discussion about what Skinn Cosmetics products we plan on purchasing during Dimitri's current visit and any results--good, bad, or in between--using said products. Sharing any recommendations for products other than Dimitri's is quite welcome as well if a particular product of his just doesn't work for you.

I have no problem with anyone's primary focus being Dimitri's actual or alleged "work" he may have had done. However, I think it would be more productive and appropriate to start a separate topic devoted to that discussion IMHO.

Thanks and keep on Dazzling my sister Dazzlers!

@ChazzyLady if you feel that way then this post should be about Skinn and it’s products and somewhere along the line it got onto sports. Shouldn’t that be a totally different topic?

@BeautyAddiction Woman LOL lol, this is coming from someone - -you who posted an offensive thread about fashion in Beauty forum - completely unrelated in every aspect, bashing/calling a QVC fashion vendor crazy/loco, right???

Lighten up & stop bashing hosts/vendors 

Goooooooo Cubbies

I am entitled to my opinion but seems if it doesn’t go with yours you bash! It was only a play on words till you took it to a whole new level. Didn’t realize I posted inBeauty since that’s where I always post - sue me. Are you the Beauty Board police?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Does anyone know what happened to Lynn from Mich. ? Did she get tired of some of these discussions. I did start the topic because i am always interested beauty and beauty procedures. I always like to seperate the what is possible from just using innovative products from more invasive procedures. If the vendor was selling vacuums i would not have asked this.