Honored Contributor

Does the WEN Summer honey peach RTM "tingle"?

Just wondering! TIA

Super Contributor

Re: Does the WEN Summer honey peach RTM ""tingle""?

Not to me. But I think I am less and less sensitive to any tingle, I could really notice it with the SAM years ago, now not so much.

Super Contributor

I didn't have any tingle or cooling when using it. It's def the most creamy cc I've used (IMO)
Trusted Contributor

HD, do any of the RTM's tingle? I've not had luck with the mists, so I don't know much about them. I did order the SHP since I have synthroid (problem) hair now; I'm trying and re trying all kinds of things!
Honored Contributor

oh Vivian I was asking about the RTM. I've used and love the CC and I don't feel any tingle with the CC. If I get the RTM I just don't want it tingly. Someone wrote it is ""invigorating"" and sometimes that can mean tingly so I just want to be sure it.

Super Contributor

Duh! Sorry I read right over RTM in the title. However I didn't feel anything but amazingness when I sprayed the RTM Smiley Wink
Honored Contributor

On 6/14/2014 nolimitshopping said: HD, do any of the RTM's tingle? I've not had luck with the mists, so I don't know much about them. I did order the SHP since I have synthroid (problem) hair now; I'm trying and re trying all kinds of things!

none that I know of but I've only tried a few, not all of them. The CA is kind of cooling but most products with cucumber feel that way. I was just asking since a reviewer had wrote it was "invigorating" and sometimes that can mean tingly, lol. I haven't had any luck with the mists either but was planning to try the SHP since it sounds very moisturizing and if it is as good as the CC for my hair, this one may actually work! I am sorry you are having issues with your hair and hope you find a combo that will help you through it. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

On 6/14/2014 Vivian Ward said: Duh! Sorry I read right over RTM in the title. However I didn't feel anything but amazingness when I sprayed the RTM Smiley Wink

haha, that's okay, easy mistake to make. Smiley Happy And that is exactly what I want to hear- nothing but amazingness! lol!

Trusted Contributor

On 6/14/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 6/14/2014 nolimitshopping said: HD, do any of the RTM's tingle? I've not had luck with the mists, so I don't know much about them. I did order the SHP since I have synthroid (problem) hair now; I'm trying and re trying all kinds of things!

none that I know of but I've only tried a few, not all of them. The CA is kind of cooling but most products with cucumber feel that way. I was just asking since a reviewer had wrote it was "invigorating" and sometimes that can mean tingly, lol. I haven't had any luck with the mists either but was planning to try the SHP since it sounds very moisturizing and if it is as good as the CC for my hair, this one may actually work! I am sorry you are having issues with your hair and hope you find a combo that will help you through it. Smiley Sad

I am embarrassed to admit that I never even tried the SOB. After your review of the SHP CC, I had to... LOL! I really love it, and so does my husband! He's a TT guy, so I'm surprised. I really love this formula. I used to have stick straight hair, now it's wavy and often frizzy so I'm having to really work at it...or I'll look like our poodle! LOL!
Honored Contributor

On 6/14/2014 nolimitshopping said:
On 6/14/2014 HappyDaze said:

I am embarrassed to admit that I never even tried the SOB. After your review of the SHP CC, I had to... LOL! I really love it, and so does my husband! He's a TT guy, so I'm surprised. I really love this formula. I used to have stick straight hair, now it's wavy and often frizzy so I'm having to really work at it...or I'll look like our poodle! LOL!

what what??!! And here I thought I was the only one who didn't try SOB! Seriously, I truly thought I was the only WEN user that didn't try it, lol. I am glad you and your husband love the SHP! our guys surprise us sometimes, huh?? My husband likes it alot too, still loves the SMC better but more for personal reasons than performance. Smiley Happy

And now that you mention it, I must say that I think my hair has a bit more volume than normal too. Hmm, never thought about it until you said that.