Frequent Contributor

Does the Q still offer OTOs if the TSV sells out?

TIA!  So many things have changed and I'm not sure.  If so, do they offer the OTO for the vendor?

Honored Contributor

Re: Does the Q still offer OTOs if the TSV sells out?

@Like all of retail, they've changed lots of things.

They offer OTO's whether the TSV has sold out or not sometimes -  and they offer them for the TSV vendor and for other vendors, too.  I guess it's kind of like a reward for watching --sort of like KMart's old blue light specials which you got only if you happened to be in the store when they happened.

Frequent Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Like all of retail, they've changed lots of things.

They offer OTO's whether the TSV has sold out or not sometimes -  and they offer them for the TSV vendor and for other vendors, too.  I guess it's kind of like a reward for watching --sort of like KMart's old blue light specials which you got only if you happened to be in the store when they happened.

Thank you!  I just can't keep up... Good lord.. I can't...

Respected Contributor

One difference - they are now called One Day Only and are available all day until midnight, or until they sell out.  I think that's a great idea. 

Trusted Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

One difference - they are now called One Day Only and are available all day until midnight, or until they sell out.  I think that's a great idea. 

@Catty2 really? never noticed that it was one day only. I did get a OTO recently a Josie Divine Honey cream duo when her TSV ran out. Love this honey stuff!!!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

I got an email weeks ago saying they are removing OTOs and doing one day onlys now. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval