Respected Contributor

If used on dry skin? I'm assuming that since it's battery-operated, it can't be used on wet skin.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

Which emjoi? They make several machines.

Super Contributor

If you are asking about the Pedi, no it does not hurt at all. I kind of find it soothing.

Super Contributor

Are you talking about the Emjoi Micro-pedi or the epilator? If you're asking about the micro-pedi, it doesn't hurt at all - in fact if you push too hard it stops spinning. It's great for getting off callouses and rough spots on your feet. You use it on dry skin.

Honored Contributor
Are you referring to the foot callus remover? It does not hurt. I get pedicures and they use similar equipment to remove calluses. It does not hurt, if anything, it tickles. I don't need this device b/c I get pedicures so it serves the same purpose. The foot and leg massage you get with pedicures is why I prefer it over home service. So relaxing and my feet are as smooth as a baby's bottom.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

If you are talking about the epilator, here is a link to a recent thread about it, with lots of opinions.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/beauty-banter/topic/452880/postid/9354347/re-im-an-epilatin-fool.asp...

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Thank you. Yes, I meant the one for callouses. I completely forgot about the epilator.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

No pain, must use on dry skin. Don't over do it or you may have tender feet. Some of those calluses are there for good reason, to cushion our feet. I took mine down to baby feet and had to toughen them up a bit. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor
On 6/21/2014 NC Bandwagon said:

Thank you. Yes, I meant the one for callouses. I completely forgot about the epilator.

No pain. Might tickle. My manicurist giggles b/c I am ticklish and for some reason this process will tickle in certain places on my foot.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

The micro-pedi is gentle enough my dermatologist allows me to use it but doesn't allow me to go for pedicures or use anything else to reduce my callouses. It's so worth the cost.