Valued Contributor

I’m caving and want to order something from SSC. Have been a long time user of them but had stopped in the last few years. I didn’t want another shopping channel to add to my list but I want something from SSC so just wondering where do they ship from? Anyone know ? Thank you for any info. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Does evine ship quickly?

@cactusjack

Depends on the item. I would post in a SSC thread in Beauty and ask about shipping times. Evine CS may be helpful too.

Valued Contributor

I'm not sure where it was shipped from but I got my SSC quickly from Evine.

Honored Contributor

I think they’re relatively fast. 

Respected Contributor

My EVINE orders take about a week. Their delivery date information has usually been accurate.

Honored Contributor

I used to get my orders fairly quickly but not anymore. I don't know what happened.

I ordered Isomers TTV on the 19th & it's still in process.

Honored Contributor

@cactusjack  I get very good service from a Evine....everything ships right out and never gets hung up or in limbo like with QVC. I highly recommend them. I have used CS with Evine and it is great too.  This has been my experience anyway.

Valued Contributor

Oh hooray ladies !!  I went ahead and placed my order. Thanks so much for all your inputs, alas I guess I’m a member of Evine now, lol ! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cactusjack wrote:

I’m caving and want to order something from SSC. Have been a long time user of them but had stopped in the last few years. I didn’t want another shopping channel to add to my list but I want something from SSC so just wondering where do they ship from? Anyone know ? Thank you for any info. 

@cactusjackMost orders ship from their Tennessee warehouse by either UPS, USPS or a combination of both (UPS SurePost).

Also, if this is your first order, you could get 15% off and free shipping with a coupon code  WELCOME.  Call customer service and ask them to apply it to your order.  

Valued Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@cactusjack wrote:

@cactusjackMost orders ship from their Tennessee warehouse by either UPS, USPS or a combination of both (UPS SurePost).

Thank you Linmo! I should get it very quickly then as I’m in Indiana 😃