Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone who has tried both of It Cosmetics Illumination and their Regular

I've purchased both in medium. I can't say I've noticed a real color difference, but the illumination one definitely gives that "glow". Personally, I'm not fond of it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone who has tried both of It Cosmetics Illumination and their Regular

On 7/20/2014 CAshopper2011 said:
On 7/19/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:
On 7/19/2014 CAshopper2011 said: I can assure you that the tan illumination is much darker than the tan Celebration. I not know about the others, but I did sample the medium illumination at an Ulta and it seemed a tad darker to me than the original. However, the lighting at Ulta is really bad and I didn't do a side-by side swatch or anything. I wear the tan Celebration in the summer, and when I purchased the tan Illumination, it was so dark on me I had to return it.

Good to know because in the regular I purchased Tan and its a tad too light for me, so I thought I remembered hearing that the Illumination runs darker,so I thought that I could order the tan...I may wait and check it out in Ulta the next time I am there!!!!!Thanks!

I hope it's perfect for you! I don't wear tan in ANYTHING except for the It Celebration, it is a super pale "tan". So I didn't think twice about ordering the illumination in tan. But it was just not wearable for me. I really love these powders. No talc and no dimethicone, so my skin loves them. Let me know how the tan illumination works for you!!

Thanks. I will!!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}