Honored Contributor

Does anyone who has tried both of It Cosmetics Illumination and their Regular

Foundation-can you tell me if the shades run darker on the Illumination foundation? Thanks!!!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Does anyone who has tried both of It Cosmetics Illumination and their Regular

I wear the shade light-medium and find it to be the same in both versions. They are a tad too dark for me, but I feel like I get the same color from both.
Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone who has tried both of It Cosmetics Illumination and their Regular

Thank-you Maggie!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I have both. I have illumination in Light and in Medium and I have regular in Medium and Tan. The two mediums are pretty much identical in color when applied.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Frequent Contributor

You're welcome Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

I had both in fair and I found the illumination to be just a smidge lighter. I did not care for the inner glow type thing and preferred the original.

Trusted Contributor

I can assure you that the tan illumination is much darker than the tan Celebration. I not know about the others, but I did sample the medium illumination at an Ulta and it seemed a tad darker to me than the original. However, the lighting at Ulta is really bad and I didn't do a side-by side swatch or anything. I wear the tan Celebration in the summer, and when I purchased the tan Illumination, it was so dark on me I had to return it.
Honored Contributor

On 7/19/2014 CAshopper2011 said: I can assure you that the tan illumination is much darker than the tan Celebration. I not know about the others, but I did sample the medium illumination at an Ulta and it seemed a tad darker to me than the original. However, the lighting at Ulta is really bad and I didn't do a side-by side swatch or anything. I wear the tan Celebration in the summer, and when I purchased the tan Illumination, it was so dark on me I had to return it.

Good to know because in the regular I purchased Tan and its a tad too light for me, so I thought I remembered hearing that the Illumination runs darker,so I thought that I could order the tan...I may wait and check it out in Ulta the next time I am there!!!!!Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

On 7/19/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:
On 7/19/2014 CAshopper2011 said: I can assure you that the tan illumination is much darker than the tan Celebration. I not know about the others, but I did sample the medium illumination at an Ulta and it seemed a tad darker to me than the original. However, the lighting at Ulta is really bad and I didn't do a side-by side swatch or anything. I wear the tan Celebration in the summer, and when I purchased the tan Illumination, it was so dark on me I had to return it.

Good to know because in the regular I purchased Tan and its a tad too light for me, so I thought I remembered hearing that the Illumination runs darker,so I thought that I could order the tan...I may wait and check it out in Ulta the next time I am there!!!!!Thanks!

I hope it's perfect for you! I don't wear tan in ANYTHING except for the It Celebration, it is a super pale "tan". So I didn't think twice about ordering the illumination in tan. But it was just not wearable for me. I really love these powders. No talc and no dimethicone, so my skin loves them. Let me know how the tan illumination works for you!!
Respected Contributor

Does the product that Jamie uses actually do what she says it does AND is it cheaper at QVC or Ulta?

Don't worry, be Happy!