Honored Contributor

Does anyone use the Perricon No Concealer Concealer as an eye primer?

I like that it has SPF 35 in it. Usually I use an eye primer than swipe on some neutral shade mineral powder with SPF all over my eyelid area to try to get some SPF protection but I know powders aren't the best for SPF. However, I can't use regular SPF on my eyelids because regardless of how gentle they are, they always irritate my eyes. I'm thinking this might be the answer- eye primer and SPF in one?

If anyone has used it this way, I'd love some feedback! TIA!

Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone use the Perricon No Concealer Concealer as an eye primer?

I think if regular spf irritates your eye area, this will, too. It's still the same ingredients.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Honored Contributor

On 6/14/2014 LuluCCS said:

I think if regular spf irritates your eye area, this will, too. It's still the same ingredients.

not necessarily- SPF sunscreen lotions and moisturizers have different ingredients than an eye primer. My eyes aren't irritated by the SPF as much as all the other ingredients that tend to be in the formulations. That is why I AM able to wear a mineral SPF on my eyelids with no problem.

Super Contributor

That's the only product in the line I don't own, because I assumed it would be too dark. I like my concealer on the light side, and his "universal" is a tad dark. Now you have me thinking though! Hadn't thought about it as an eye primer.

Honored Contributor

On 6/14/2014 Happy Elizabeth said:

That's the only product in the line I don't own, because I assumed it would be too dark. I like my concealer on the light side, and his "universal" is a tad dark. Now you have me thinking though! Hadn't thought about it as an eye primer.

I actually tested it out in the store (by the way, my Sephora had ALL the new no makeup products yay!) and it was lighter than I expected. Still too dark for me to use as a concealer but definitely got me thinking about it for an eye primer with spf. It would make a great base since the color isn't too dark for an eye primer. I am going to give it a try but I am still too cheap to pay full price- waiting for a sale or maybe a nice kit with some of the items in it? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

On 6/14/2014 Happy Elizabeth said:

by the way, I noticed there is a bottle concealer with pump concealer and then the new concealer in a tube with a doe foot applicator. The doe foot applicator is the one I tried in the store and it lighter. The pump one I've never tried but the online swatches of it seems alot darker. The "new" no concealer concealer with the doe foot says it can be used an an illuminizer and an eye primer. I don't know if the pump one ever said that.