Super Contributor

Does anyone use Signature Club A's 5 in one cream?

My daughter was interested in buying it. Adrienne was recently on air & has now added stem cells to it. She says it replaces 5 face products. I checked out the ingredient list. The essential oils are listed in the middle & bottom of the list. It is sold out at the moment.

Thanks in advance for any reviews/recommendations.

Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone use Signature Club A's 5 in one cream?

On 3/23/2014 patheticcosmetics said:

My daughter was interested in buying it. Adrienne was recently on air & has now added stem cells to it. She says it replaces 5 face products. I checked out the ingredient list. The essential oils are listed in the middle & bottom of the list. It is sold out at the moment.

Thanks in advance for any reviews/recommendations.

Am so glad you posted this. I have used her 5 in one moisturizers for many years... I do like them...

Was interested in ordering but it was sold out.... I am interested in know exactly what the Plant Stem ingredient is? I am prone to skin cancer and did have breast cancer over 11year ago..

I am wondering if the Stem cells which she uses could cause any adverse issues for me?

Since you did have a chance to see the ingredients? Did it mention what Plant Cells are?

Would be most interested in a reply from you.

Thanks,lovestodance

Super Contributor

It was a long list & the jar looked different than the new one she launched with the stem cells. I don't know what ingredient to look for. I'll go back to HSN & see if I can get more information.

Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

I used it many years ago. I never noticed a difference from using it.

Valued Contributor

I used it years ago when it was 4 in one. I think I stopped because there was not a sunscreen protection factor. Maybe she has one now.

Trusted Contributor

I too buy a lot of the SCA line. Really like most of them (some of the night Vitamin c treatments are real duds tho, don' t absorb). Love the previous 5 Essentials Cream. I will be getting this one when it is Bogo. Hope the shelf life is long, I have a stock pile now. Marilyn Miglin's Orchid Cream is wonderful. One of the very best. That also has plant stem cells.
Super Contributor

Did a little research on plant stem cells in cosmetics. There is no Edelweiss, [which seems to be promising], no quercetin, ellagic acid, ferulic acid in SCA's 5 in one product. There is vine powder, grape seed oil. But the first ingredients are water, stearic acid.

Don't know the percentages & how effective this product will be.

Esteemed Contributor

I personally found the original 4-in-1 cream to be thick and heavy. For that reason I had no interest in her new 5-in-1. That said my across the hall neighbor uses nothing other than Signature Club A products. She jumps on anything new Adrienne comes out with, so I'll ask her if she has it so I can see it.

Honored Contributor

Plant stem cells usually found in creams are usually from apples and listed as malus domestica on the ingredient deck. I think the list for this product was not updated on HSN and we are still looking at the older deck, at least last time I checked.

Super Contributor

On 3/23/2014 Shelbelle said:

Plant stem cells usually found in creams are usually from apples and listed as malus domestica on the ingredient deck. I think the list for this product was not updated on HSN and we are still looking at the older deck, at least last time I checked.

Thanks Shelbelle. The online jar doesn't look like the on air jar. I checked today & when I keyed in the new name of her product there were no finds, just brought me to what is already there. It says sold out.

Thank you everyone who has tried to help. We'll just have to wait until someone gets this new product & lets us know what is in it & how it has worked for them.