Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone use Luminess - spray on MU/

I don't mind having to clean the unit after each use, but I do mind having makeup flecks sprayed on my floors, walls and vanity.  My all to brief experience with trying to airbrush at home was discontinued for this reason.  Perhaps I was  doing something incorrectly to cause such a mess, but nevertheless decided to leave airbrushing in the hands of professionals in a salon setting. 

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

I don't mind having to clean the unit after each use, but I do mind having makeup flecks sprayed on my floors, walls and vanity.  My all to brief experience with trying to airbrush at home was discontinued for this reason.  Perhaps I was  doing something incorrectly to cause such a mess, but nevertheless decided to leave airbrushing in the hands of professionals in a salon setting. 

@Trix

I've had a few friends also try these things ....  without exception, the main complaint was they are too messy!  

Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone. I am a natural redhead and very fair and I have tons of freckles - boy do I have freckles. I thought maybe this would cover some of them as they showed it covering a lot of things much darker than freckles.