Regular Contributor

Does anyone use Joico Shampoo and Conditioner?

Do you like it?  I went with my friend to the beauty store where stylist get to buy and I bought some from her on her membership since she is a stylist............I just stay with the same man I have been with and I have  used Davines and R&Co so I don't know about Joico. Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone use Joico Shampoo and Conditioner?

I just used up a bottle of Joico Conditioner. I love the fragrance of it, and I love how soft it makes my hair feel. But it is pretty watery, so I felt like I had to use a lot of it.  So, the whole bottle of conditioner did not last long.  I'll buy it again if I see it at TJMAXX for a discounted price (that's where I got my last bottle), but I'll not pay retail price for it.

Honored Contributor

My hairdresser uses it on my hair when I go but I do use Joico hairspray and volumizing elixer and both are excellent products.

Honored Contributor

I like some of their products a lot. Others don't work well on my hair.

Esteemed Contributor

I have used Joico products one time.  I had a one time stand with another hairdresser in a pinch when I needed someone fast and my regular stylist was unavailable. The hairdresser raved about Joico, and I felt that if he was that thrilled with the brand that he must be getting special results from it.   I was so underwhelmed by the results on my hair that I wore a wig to the event I had my hair done for.   My hair was dull and flat.  Not even Nick Chavez's Flocker and Angel Wings spray could help.   

Valued Contributor

Found a set at TJMaxx, and couldn't tell a difference in my hair from any other shampoo and conditioner.