Honored Contributor

Does anyone use Isomers Hair products? How about SKINN? ROP

I am currently using SKINN and my color is richer but I'm flat and limp by the next night. I use his 3 piece system and it works but I only wash every 3 days or so (colored hair plus coarse and dry naturally). It also tends to be a bit frizzy the first day.

It's a huge difference from what I was using (stripped the color) but I had good, bouncy hair with little frizz till my next wash.

Now I see the Isomers Hair line and I'm wondering about it; anyone use it and is the minty smell overpowering? What about her Moisture Shampoo?

TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone use Isomers Hair products? How about SKINN? ROP

@SahmIam wrote:

I am currently using SKINN and my color is richer but I'm flat and limp by the next night. I use his 3 piece system and it works but I only wash every 3 days or so (colored hair plus coarse and dry naturally). It also tends to be a bit frizzy the first day.

It's a huge difference from what I was using (stripped the color) but I had good, bouncy hair with little frizz till my next wash.

Now I see the Isomers Hair line and I'm wondering about it; anyone use it and is the minty smell overpowering? What about her Moisture Shampoo?

TIA

@SahmIam

Nope, I'm a very happy WENNER.  My highlightes stay perfect from visit to visit - at least 6 months!  

I use several isomers products, by I'll stick to WEN for my hair!

Can't beat it!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras