Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know when the next Isomers TTV is?

Glad to see the presentation for the stem genesis eyelash serum- ISOMERS Stem Genesis Extreme Eyelash Enhancer 0.27 oz - 300-264. Bought it using the coupon; excited to try it!! Interested to try Immortal but will wait for it as a TTV.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Chi-town girl -- Earlier today I picked up the Eyelash Protein Treatment Duo (on A/D with free shipping) and used the coupon as well. I guess the Stem Genesis Extreme Eyelash Enhancer is the newer, more amped up version? I will be interested to hear what you think.

Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2015 sueinsf said:

Chi-town girl -- Earlier today I picked up the Eyelash Protein Treatment Duo (on A/D with free shipping) and used the coupon as well. I guess the Stem Genesis Extreme Eyelash Enhancer is the newer, more amped up version? I will be interested to hear what you think.

sue-I also had that duo that you purchased in my cart, trying to decide between the two products. Was thrilled to see the enhanced one presented-looks like both have similar benefits with the newer one being supercharged. In fact, Manuela said the enhanced one is so effective, she uses it in cycles, with 1-2 week breaks after 4-6 weeks. She has to stop b/c her lashes get too long. I'm interested to read your review too. Her demo photos of the enhanced showed growth/fill by 14 days-hope it works for us! Your duo sold out, and not many left of the enhanced version, so it looks like both are winners ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 4/14/2015 MidNight said:

I am thinking of the Enzyme eye and face peel but not sure yet..Dont need anything else.

These are both awesome products MidNight, I always keep them in my line up. I see she has them in a duo this visit, very nice.

The Isomers gals are quiet today/night, I wonder if it is because it is a week day visit, so quiet!! Smile

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/14/2015 Chi-town girl said: Glad to see the presentation for the stem genesis eyelash serum- ISOMERS Stem Genesis Extreme Eyelash Enhancer 0.27 oz - 300-264. Bought it using the coupon; excited to try it!! Interested to try Immortal but will wait for it as a TTV.

Chi-town girl! the Immortal had already been TTV, on January 24th.

This was TTV where Manuela launched her Immortal. Evine were selling 5 vials set with a Moisture Cream together that day.

Who knows when they make Immortal TTV again! If you like to try it, I think now is a good time - price is reduced, and with 15% off, this would be a good buy. It is also available on AD, which is a first time for these vials.

Honored Contributor

I have been using the Eyelash Protein for years, never without it, good for my 62 year old lashes!!!

Contributor

I picked up the TTV. Going to incorporate it into some other things I'm using.

Valued Contributor

I have been trying so hard to switch to an organic skincare, but just haven't found anything that works for me. I am so tempted to jump on this TTV. Reading your posts has been so helpful.

Can you all share how Isomers retinol product performs? And what eye products have impressed you the most?

NOTE: I called Isomers. Wow are they ever nice and knowledgeable. I ordered the TTV and the Discovery Kit for Problematic Skin.

Respected Contributor

I just got TTV, couldn't refuse it. I love all in ones and using it right now. I could do without RetinIacin since I have 2 unopen once and do not know anything about BB, so will see. Eyelash protein is fantastic. I still have 1 or 2 stashed. I am trying not to be seduced to more stuff.
Respected Contributor

If I didn't just recently buy so many different kits from this line, I would of tried this one. Although, in general, I am not sure how I am feeling with Isomers. I am new to the line. I will use what I have and give it a good try and then revisit. I do want to try their ckit but will get that a little bit later on.