Regular Contributor

Re: Does anyone know when the next Isomers TTV is?

On 4/14/2015 Linmo said:
On 4/14/2015 Lori64 said:

Does anyone have the item number for the super serum? I was thinking of getting that along with the TTV.

The item # is 309-269. It's currently sold out on the evine website, but is available on the isomers web site, www.isomers.ca.

Linmo thank you so much!

Trusted Contributor

Will the TTV kinda be a mixture of the items in the 6 piece that was a couple months ago? I am loving every product from isomers that I have tried!!! I think this TTV would be good for lazy days/nights when I don't want to do steps. Also with the size of the products, how many months worth is there in the set? Thanks
Trusted Contributor

On 4/14/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 4/14/2015 Shelbelle said:

Shipping for the TTV is $6.99 unless they offer a shipping deal, one can hope.

Yes, hoping shipping drops at launch (2.99?). Over 130 items are now loaded! This looks like a great value, "while supplies last" priced at 40: ISOMERS Skincare Six-Piece Protect & Rejuvenate Skin Support Set - 309-534.
Hope there are more deals than what is showing right now!! I saw just a few things that weren't the regular evine price.
Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2015 JeanCA said: Found this at Isomer's site All in one eye serum ingredients: Matrixyl 3000 Rejuvenation Serum - targets lines, wrinkles and sagging skin D-Puff Under Eye Formula - targets under eye puffiness, skin firmness and tone Vitamin K Serum - targets dark circles, fragile skin and spider veins/broken capillaries Fast Lift Eye Serum - targets lines, wrinkles, puffiness, tired and lackluster skin H Pur 100 - for intense hydration
Thx Jean-it sounds like the All in One might be a good sub for Fast Eye plus added benefits. Waiting to see what they do for pricing and I will be watching the launch for presentation. Are you picking up the TTV?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

On 4/14/2015 Chi-town girl said: Any Fast Eye Lift fans planning to buy the All in One Serum TTV??? I'm thinking about trying it but only if it would be a suitable replacement--not looking to add products to my regime.
I only used FLES on my upper eye & eyelid area and for that reason, I couldn't replace it with All-In-One for that area. The AIO's second ingredient is sodium hyaluronate and I experienced puffiness when I applied it to my upper eye & eyelid area. I really liked the AIO for my under outer eye area, but I've always preferred FLES for upper eye area.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Honored Contributor

On 4/14/2015 lyn in MI said:
On 4/14/2015 Chi-town girl said: Any Fast Eye Lift fans planning to buy the All in One Serum TTV??? I'm thinking about trying it but only if it would be a suitable replacement--not looking to add products to my regime.
I only used FLES on my upper eye & eyelid area and for that reason, I couldn't replace it with All-In-One for that area. The AIO's second ingredient is sodium hyaluronate and I experienced puffiness when I applied it to my upper eye & eyelid area. I really liked the AIO for my under outer eye area, but I've always preferred FLES for upper eye area.
Lyn, thx for your experience/details. I'm hesitant to mess with what's working well for me. So it sounds like the best option for me is to keep using FLES-it seems to also help with reduced under eye puffiness from allergies, such a great product!!! Might try the "all in one kit" if pricing is good.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

TTV is up with reduced price of $98; 6 value pays, $3.49 shipping

Honored Contributor

Really good "super bargain" price of $28 for this travel kit that include FLES + CopperP: ISOMERS Skincare Four-Piece Cleansing, Lifting & Protecting Travel Collection - 309-429. But, shipping is 6.99!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, Manuela looks great tonight. Girl has really been working those arms out. I am so jealous.

Respected Contributor

I just ordered 2 of the TTV!