Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what the Too Faced TSV on HSN 3/23?

@winamac1 wrote:

@ItsME wrote:

Why would a lot of neutral eye shadows look horrible on you?  This doesn't even have any neon greens or purples.  Call me confused, LOL.  

Heck, I may even just keep the mascara as it's not a bad one.  I'll just give my niece the eye primer.  She loves the primers.   I want a primer with a color to it.

I'm very fair and sallow, and I have a small face.  I need brighter colors... not garrish, just brighter.  Maybe cooler?  I can do lighter colors, from vanilla to pale pink.  I can do steel-blue and taupe.  I can do purples and blues, and some greens (I have dark hazel eyes). I don't look look good with shades of brown, and this kit seems to have a lot of them!  I think the orignial chcoclate palette has better colors for me.  If that one had been in the kit, I don't think I could  have resisted.  I really want to try the mascara, and would love to have the primer too.

Respected Contributor

If you are ordering 75 bucks or more, there is a 15 dollar off code on retailmenot that works. 

Trusted Contributor

I went back and forth on this all day yesterday and finally decided not to order.  I wish they would put the BON BON pallet in a TSV.  Those colors are gorgeous and I would be all over that one  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I went back and forth on this all day yesterday and finally decided not to order.  I wish they would put the BON BON pallet in a TSV.  Those colors are gorgeous and I would be all over that one  Smiley Happy

I know me too.  But, I caved and ordered it.  I would of liked the bon bon palette too, but the palette I would love is that peach palette.  It looks beautiful.  I hate when they make these things limited editions.    On the bright side, by ordering it, it made me start using my tube of mascara I had from last year.  So, that is a plus.  But, what were they thinking with that brush. It is huge. Feels like one wrong move and I poke my eye out.

Esteemed Contributor

I did not need any more eyeshadows.  I used to love this line but the BB creme in the jar they don't carry anymore and the bulletproof eyebrow gel dried out in a month and flakes badly.  Done with it.