Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what the Too Faced TSV on HSN 3/23?

@aprilskies wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

It looks like it will be a kit with an eyeshadow pallet with eyeshadow base and a blush ! The pallet looks to be black with the word (maybe) sexy not familiar with his pallets! It doesn't look to be the peach pallet. I'm dying to know  anybody???

RACA

I don't know, but HSN never would put a brand new pallette that just launched on Sephora in a T.S.  

I'd like to see the semi-sweet one.

It looks like it is the semi sweet.  That is a great deal, much better than what they offered with the regular choc palette last year.  All pieces look to be full size, even the primer. So tempting. 

Which primer?

24 hr shadow ins. 

thanks!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 - Hi Win!!! I agree, the Peach palette would never be part of the TSV. That would set everyone off who waited up and tried to buy when it told out on the website. Woman Very Happy

Oh, I just checked out the TS on the blog. Semi-sweet is too warm for me. It would never work. Sigh...I'm safe and slightly bummed out. LOL Smiley Frustrated

Frequent Contributor

There is a pre sale going on now on HSN for this TSV!!! You can order now if you want.

Respected Contributor

Well won't be ordering that because of the magazine subscription and the case the blush comes in.  It's too hard to open that blush.  I just threw out two of those because it takes forever to open it.  Easy pass for me.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KarenaJeannette wrote:

@winamac1 - Hi Win!!! I agree, the Peach palette would never be part of the TSV. That would set everyone off who waited up and tried to buy when it told out on the website. Woman Very Happy

Oh, I just checked out the TS on the blog. Semi-sweet is too warm for me. It would never work. Sigh...I'm safe and slightly bummed out. LOL Smiley Frustrated

LOL  I think I actually HAVE the semi sweet--I have so many palettes and I looked upstairs in my vanity!   I don't think I will be getting this.  Bummer...

Edited:

Ok...I'm good....I double checked...I have the Too Faced Choc. Bar palette...not the semi sweet...now I have decide if I "need" this semi sweet...lol-no don't need...may get though.Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@KarenaJeannette wrote:

Hi Karena--Have the regular choc. bar and I think it's warmer than the semi sweet-but if you don't get...you will be saving money.

I will get a refund if it comes with a mag subscription if I decide to get this.  I truly don't need this as I own many palettes!  But, it's such a great deal and I love the blush!

Honored Contributor

This is an easy pass for me.  I don't like the looks of that shadow palette at all. Too many colors I'd never use and too many I just don't need.

It comes with an Allure Subscription.

I also don't need the blush.

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 - Wow, thanks so much for your replies!!! You do need it!! You have the regular, now you need to get Semi-Sweet or your original will be very lonely!! Smiley Sad  ha-ha!!! 

Oh, so you think the Semi-Sweet is cooler than the original?Woman Very Happy That would be good news for me!!  The magazing refund makes it an amazing deal!! I admit that I am totally blown away by the price of the TS!!  Mag refund + free shipping?? Wow!!  Thanks so much for your note!!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This is an easy pass for me.  I don't like the looks of that shadow palette at all. Too many colors I'd never use and too many I just don't need.

Between the shadows I've purchased and the samples I get from ipsy and birchbox I'm inundated with eyeshadows! I wouldn't mind receiving more blush samples but I did just purchase the Ready to Wear chameleon blush, which I really like, and it's a tube with tons of product that takes very little.

Too many mascaras in queue so I'm going to have to pass on this one too...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Agreed on all accounts. I think you can get a refund on the mag which usually is about $10, making it a better deal but still not worth it to me since I wouldn't use a lot of it.