Super Contributor

Does anyone know what the Too Faced TSV on HSN 3/23?

Anyone? Thanks.

RACA

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what the Too Faced TSV on HSN 3/23?

I don't but I love the name of the line and really love the little blush in the pink heart.I had bought it for my sons girlfriend and then found out she had met another...I am glad I didn't give it to her but the name would have given her food for thought.

Super Contributor

I think that blush is in the TSV with other items, just don't know which ones!

Thanks

RACA

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I don't but I love the name of the line and really love the little blush in the pink heart.I had bought it for my sons girlfriend and then found out she had met another...I am glad I didn't give it to her but the name would have given her food for thought.

I think Ulta has them for half price today.

Contributor

It seems I read on MusingsofaMuse blog that the Sweet Peach Palette will release on HSN on 3/23.  That would be awesome if it was part of the special value.  THe swatches I have seen online have been gorgeous!

Super Contributor

Thanks, I saw the same informaton on her page but, that looks like a seperate item they are releasing! It looks very nice and has great reviews! RACA

Honored Contributor

@txteacher wrote:

It seems I read on MusingsofaMuse blog that the Sweet Peach Palette will release on HSN on 3/23.  That would be awesome if it was part of the special value.  THe swatches I have seen online have been gorgeous!

can't wait to see that one IRL

it sold out in seconds on the TF website

I think MofaMuse may have the info on the HSN TS, I think I saw something about it, it was the usual blush/mascara combo and a lip thing 

It wasn't a WOw, but I might be wrong

Honored Contributor

peaches

nice to see corals and peaches everything is usally plums etc, this is more my colors

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@dex wrote:

I think Ulta has them for half price today.

Yes they did--yesterday--I have them, but I bought 2 as gifts!  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@txteacher wrote:

can't wait to see that one IRL

it sold out in seconds on the TF website

I think MofaMuse may have the info on the HSN TS, I think I saw something about it, it was the usual blush/mascara combo and a lip thing 

It wasn't a WOw, but I might be wrong

@jackthebear Hi there! I went to The Muse's site, but I didn't see any mention of the HSN TS. Smiley Sad If you have a link to the story, please share. Thank you!