Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what the Too Faced TSV on HSN 3/23?

Thanks for posting this topic. I didn't even know that Too Faced was having a TSV 3/23. If it is the Sweet Peach Palette. I am going to order it. It looks pretty on Youtube that some of the gals have already. I just hope  that it is not too shimmery.

Honored Contributor

@KarenaJeannette  I can't remember where I saw it,

the peach pallette is so new I'd be surprised if it was a TS

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

Thanks for posting this topic. I didn't even know that Too Faced was having a TSV 3/23. If it is the Sweet Peach Palette. I am going to order it. It looks pretty on Youtube that some of the gals have already. I just hope  that it is not too shimmery.

@cuddlesmama  did u look at the link I added above?

Honored Contributor

@txteacher wrote:

It seems I read on MusingsofaMuse blog that the Sweet Peach Palette will release on HSN on 3/23.  That would be awesome if it was part of the special value.  THe swatches I have seen online have been gorgeous!

No way would HSN put that new palette as part of the TS!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

It looks like it will be a kit with an eyeshadow pallet with eyeshadow base and a blush ! The pallet looks to be black with the word (maybe) sexy not familiar with his pallets! It doesn't look to be the peach pallet. I'm dying to know  anybody???

RACA

Contributor

Okay, not the Sweet Peach, but a kit with the Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palette, blush, primer, and mascara.  I'll be picking it up!!

Still a good price.  The blogger MyBeautyBunny has a review.

Honored Contributor

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

It looks like it will be a kit with an eyeshadow pallet with eyeshadow base and a blush ! The pallet looks to be black with the word (maybe) sexy not familiar with his pallets! It doesn't look to be the peach pallet. I'm dying to know  anybody???

RACA

I don't know, but HSN never would put a brand new pallette that just launched on Sephora in a T.S.  

I'd like to see the semi-sweet one.

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

RACA

I don't know, but HSN never would put a brand new pallette that just launched on Sephora in a T.S.  

It looks like it is the semi sweet.  That is a great deal, much better than what they offered with the regular choc palette last year.  All pieces look to be full size, even the primer. So tempting. 

Honored Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

RACA

It looks like it is the semi sweet.  That is a great deal, much better than what they offered with the regular choc palette last year.  All pieces look to be full size, even the primer. So tempting. 

Which primer?

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

RACA

Which primer?

24 hr shadow ins.