Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what the Isomers TTV will be?

Interesting to see both Skinn and Isomers get in to hair products.  If that is the TTV it is an easy pass for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

Woman Happy Is not that so, @sueinsf!  For me too. I've tried them both. They are really nice, but thank you - no!  I'll stick with my one and only hair product line, and I'll give all of my skin to Isomers to work on, just maybe with a little help from Skinn.... sometimes!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

Woman Happy Is not that so, @sueinsf!  For me too. I've tried them both. They are really nice, but thank you - no!  I'll stick with my one and only hair product line, and I'll give all of my skin to Isomers to work on, just maybe with a little help from Skinn.... sometimes!

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to hear this dear @hopi..... Yes, of course, these are very good hair products, no doubt about that. If someone can't use, or does not like WEN, I'd totally recommend the Isomers hair products.

I still have my set from earlier visit, which has same products minus new serum. I keep it. And for the same reason you've mentioned.

But so far used it once to try only. WEN so far works much better for me. This is why I am not buying the hair set this time, but probably, or rather most certainly - the new trio with BB, oversized D cream, and serum. The price is ridiculously low, if you'd add them all up in these sizes! I'd never be able to afford them!  I am out of BB cream anyways, and here I come! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Curious to see the presentation for info about the hair serum, but I'm taking a pass on tbe TTV.

Wish she would bring back that killer Goddess Body TTV kit. Picked up the crazy good value trio of the sunscreen direct from Isomers site last night, thx @Krissy_1968 & @Linmo for the alert. 

Happy shopping & enjoy the showsWoman Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Since i've recently begun using Isomers, I was hoping for a skincare kit. I love the Retiniacin so much, I ordered a second kit with it and a moisturizer.

Hair care for me right now is mainly Tweak-d Tribal Collection and new to Theorie, and 100% Pure.

Guess I will record the shows to learn about more products.

Thanks for posting about the TTV.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I'm not sure but wonder if it's this since I'm pretty sure it's new. 

ISOMERS Skincare Three-Piece Micro Derm Pro Peel Skincare System - 311-730 at about $50 right now. 

Micro Derm Pro Peel: Peeling Serum - 1.01 oz
Micro Derm Pro Peel: Skin Polish - 2.03 oz
Micro Derm Pro Peel: Protect Cream - 1.86 oz

@Nightowlz just wanted to say Hi and ask if you were back from your vacation yet? Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze Hi, not home yet. We are in the car now driving home. In Mississippi at the moment. 

Finally able to relax a bit. I guess I now have anxiety which I knew I had a little bit but not what l'm dealing with now. I freaked out several times in the car with the traffic & lunatics looking for a death wish. DH wanted to know what was going on. He said it sounded like I was pretty stressed out. I told him I was & I needed to pull over & get out of the car. We were in bumper to bumper stop & go traffic in Birmingham so we could not pull over. DH just wanted to get thru it. Those people are crazy drivers just asking for an accident.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I have no idea so far, and don't see any of the upcoming shows items yet. Nor do I see any new items or kits added to the Isomers page. Nothing! and only three days till the visit time....

No @Nightowlz, don't think it's Derma Pro Peel system, it had been there for a couple of month for this same price, I've even had a chance to stockup on it. Cat Happy I know, there will a launch of something new..... if I remember correctly, something for hair.

There will be a *FB LIVE Stream Wed. 6/22 8pm ET** on Kimberly Wells FB page:
"We're going 'Behind the Curtain' with
Manuela Marcheggiani to get an insiders look into the day to day life of our resident Cosmetic Chemist (and perhaps a sneak peak of her Top Value coming up the next day"

This is from Isomers Skincare Labs:

"Im travelling to Minnesota this week and will be presenting the TTV and new launches starting the 23rd on EVINE

Before i go. One goodbye kiss... from my buddy Mountain Dew ..."

@sonechko I though maybe that was the TTV since I have never seen it. I have not bought much Isomers lately since I'm stocked up right now. I may try the shampoo TTV since I was wondering if I would like it. Good time to try at a TTV Price.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz, I got you've missed this one before. Hey, I managed to miss Accelerated Recovery Serum for all these years, and only discovered it two month ago! Where had I been?

This derma peel kit is kinda new... If you have not tried it - highly recommend. I stocked up - it's this good.

I'll pass on TTV, but have my eyes set on Three-Piece Skin Fitness Routine Set for Face & Neck - 311-914.  Super great deal, I need BB, and want to give Yough D-code cream a try at this price. Youth D-code is a bonus size, 1.86 oz of it is $65 on the Isomers site.... Stem Genesis serum is very expensive too, like $75 for 1 oz, or something.

Other than that, like you Nightowlz, I am stocked up real well! Cat Happy Will listen to Manuela's pitch of a new anti-polution cream, but hoping not to budge. I have many good items to use at the moment.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

TONIGHT !

Woohoo-be sure to tune in TONIGHT, 8pm ET, for all the fun, frolic & giftie poo giveaways as we go Behind the Curtain w/Manuela Marcheggiani & Isomers!! Got a question you've been dying to ask? Post below and we will address during our live web show! xx

Isomers Skincare Laboratories's photo.

At 8pm (EST) tonight, Manuela Marcheggiani will be hanging out with one of our fave Evine Live presenters, Kimberly Wells for a very special live streaming event at Kim’s pad!

Have your skincare concerns and questions answered, and get a peek into the life of one of the most innovative beauty scientists in the industry, (drum roll please) Ms. Manuela Marchggiani! Follow this link to tune into all the fun - http://ow.ly/YqMK301uzJQ