Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what happened to Joy the model?

What a beautiful couple they make.  She has such lovely features.  I was wondering what happened with Thea as I thought she was the one that moved to Arizona and I saw her on the Laura Geller show when she had the special.

Miata 1

Honored Contributor

Oh, sad news! I always enjoyed seeing Joy - I felt like she really lived up to her name and always looked bright and cheery.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

this is from january 2015......not sure how much has changed since then.

Joy Pinizzotto - She's on QVC once in a while!! Update 1/5/2015: Joy is on a lot during the day for makeup {BE, Laura Geller & Mally} and WEN, home goods. She rarely does fashion and her hubby is the #3 guy for Vionic/Orthaheel {Joakim Alvarez}

I was getting confused about who she was when seeing the subject line from the OP and I'm always watching Q! I was thinking of Suzanne (sp?) but now I see it's Joy! TY for posting this. She was just on this early evening at my dad's nursing facility - that channel didn't come in well but saw her in a blur in a pre-recoded clip showing her use Lori Griener's tabletop jewelry box. I don't see her as much...it's a real mix now, heavy, thin, older, average looking women and beauties (subjective I know) and younger models.. happy to see a petite model! So Joy is on....just not as much.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Regular Contributor

I searched and found "Joy Talent Agency" in which Joy partnered with her sister. When you check out their website, you can see they represent a lot of the Q models.
Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Honored Contributor

What's with the ortho heel salesmen and the QVC models? Lol
Super Contributor

I'll miss seeing Joy on the WEN shows!  She is very pretty and her hair was beautiful ....especially when Chaz was on!

Valued Contributor

I remember that she was around back when I first started watching QVC arouind 2002 or so - Leslie seemed to always use her for the Bare Minerals shows.  She always looked lovely and seemed so elegant - I'll miss seeing her.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Contributor

I really liked JOY as  a model on the show.  She is very pretty.  I miss Stacy as well who was always on the Joan Rivers Shows.

Honored Contributor

I just saw her on a beauty show 2 weeks ago.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@TasMss wrote:
I searched and found "Joy Talent Agency" in which Joy partnered with her sister. When you check out their website, you can see they represent a lot of the Q models.

thanks for that information @TasMss ......great that she was able to branch out and start a new career while keeping up her modeling. i did look at the site and saw a number of qvc models there.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein