Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what Serious Skincare's TSV 1/19 Friday will be?

I agree this line gets shot down here a lot.  But for me... I swear I have tried tons of expensive skincare lines and saw no results until SSC retinol line. It’s not sticky, I think it works, not too strong and reasonably priced. Maybe yes it has some components others avoid, but all products must have some sort of anti bacterial preservative in them.  I’m not afraid to say I like SSC.

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I agree this line gets shot down here a lot.  But for me... I swear I have tried tons of expensive skincare lines and saw no results until SSC retinol line. It’s not sticky, I think it works, not too strong and reasonably priced. Maybe yes it has some components others avoid, but all products must have some sort of anti bacterial preservative in them.  I’m not afraid to say I like SSC.

@Skyegirl21, Nothing wrong with liking the line.  Smiley Happy  I've tried some products I liked a lot from them and I've tried some that haven't worked for me at all.  I love the Super Mel C.  I never see that presented anymore and I wonder if they even make it?

Because of the s/h charges, unless they are free, and the fact that if the item doesn't work I incure a return charge, I'm leary of trying new products.    

Valued Contributor

SSC's Today's Special Presale is up over at HSN under the best deals of the day category on their home page.  It's at the top of the page.  It's probably also under the brand's products.

It's three 12-ounce glycolic cleansers and the ultrasonic facial brush for $49 and $3 shipping.  Glycolic cleanser IMO is the finest cleanser in the world for problem skin.  I still get clogged pores, though I don't get many obvious break-outs anymore.  I just bought it and am thrilled.  Just one of those 12-ounce bottles costs almost $42, so it's a great deal.  I got the brush years ago and felt it didn't work, so I'll give that away.

I have to return Dr. Graf's collagen cream/cleanser kit anyway, as it's too rich for my combination skin and has caused three break-outs, so it's almost a wash in terms of spending.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great TS!ssc1.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Serious Skincare Eye Sculpt Cool Lift Concentrate
596-781
Serious Skincare Eye Sculpt Cool Lift Concentrate

They just showed this. It looks very good. 

Honored Contributor

I wonder why they aren't doing a choice of cleansers like they have in the past?

FWIW, I love that brush.  I was never able to use any of those sonic devices like Clarisonic or the one they sold on HSN.  They all left super dry patches on my skin after a couple of uses.  But I can use this brush with no problem.  It's very soft but does a nice job.   

Honored Contributor

I use several  products in the SSC line and have for years.

This visit I stocked up on the facial pad duos. I ordered the Peptide pads, the  Gycolic pads and the V itamin C pads.  I like them as they are large enough to really hold on to and use on your face... many other pads are so small they just are hard to wipe without curling up etc.  Plus they give you a lot of product.. the pads are well saturated.

The TS does not excite me.. too much skin cleanser... and a brush I do not need. 

Super Contributor

picked up several sets of pads and the ttv.  these are the products that i use from this line.  win win for me.

Trusted Contributor

There's a one time use 15% off code on Retailmenot.  I didn't use it for the TS though, so not sure if it will work for that.  Also $2 off $40....I got both deals with my order.